T Nation

Human Growth Hormone

has anyone tried somatropinne or any other brand of hgh? if so how were the results, and which brand did you try for how long? Iv`e heard hgh and testerone is the new rage in the states especially for more mature boybuilders like myself at 55

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You have too much time on your hands, if your responding to questions you can’t answer. I feel sorry for you! Uber LOL HAH

Oh well.

[quote]baldsamson wrote:
You have too much time on your hands, if your responding to questions you can’t answer. I feel sorry for you! Uber LOL HAH[/quote]

Yeah great way to get knowledgeable people to help you…

Maybe you should try insulting his mother next time, or kicking his dog, I hear that really helps when your asking someone for help.

We have numerous threads on HGH, its theory, its usage, administration methods, etc. We are not going to retype everything just because you cant be bothered to click on them.

Your a lazy fuck and you have managed to make an enemy of a majority of this forum with only 2 posts, congratulations.

[quote]baldsamson wrote:
You have too much time on your hands, if your responding to questions you can’t answer. I feel sorry for you! Uber LOL HAH[/quote]

STFU

That’s about as polite as I’ll get.

Lol @ this thread.

baldsamson,

You are really annoying…

[quote]baldsamson wrote:

congrats you just spat in the face of one of the more knowledgable people on this site.

WIIIINNNNNEEERRRR

[quote]baldsamson wrote:

Did you take your meds gramps? On the contrary, I feel sorry for you! You fuck with BBB and you fuck with the whole burrito granpapa.

You should just research yourself, after that statement I would be surprised if you received any help.

I’m pretty sure this cunt is some 15yr old with too much time on his hands…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

you sure did a great job in alienating yourself from a genius on this site.
nice job idiot.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Of course I can answer your questions. What is certain now, is that I won’t be wasting my time on such an immature douchebag.

BBB[/quote]

being a bit modest are we?

not only can you answer them but I bet you can start citing medical publications on the subject right now

Whoops. You fucking ignorant twat.

I struggle to see why this doesn’t answer your question in full as you need:

[quote]"…Firstly, you should do some background research yourself. Use the search engine here and also google. This brings you up to speed…
…Bring up some ideas for discussion, not just ask an open-ended question and sit back waiting for us to churn out our ideas, opinions and knowledge.
…Test and GH is certainly not the “new rage”, but has been around for decades
…There are many posts/threads on this site alone that virtually answer your question…"[/quote]

Do you walk into rooms of gangs of people who all know each other and spit in the face of the first person you talk to?

No… so why do it here? Because you dont get your head stamped on?

BBB answered your question as much (if not more) as anyone would with your obvious lack of research, knowledge and particularly effort. YYou cant even have lurked here for more than 5 minutes to not know how this was going to pan out.

It is a passage of rites here - not a free pass.

GTFO