Human Grade Winstrol Only Cycle

I am sure I am going to get blasted for this but oh well. I am wanting to do a human grade winstrol injectable 10 ml 100 mg does. It wont knot up like water based strol. I am about 12 percent body fat about to tighten up my diet and cut out foods like peanut butter and fig bars and eat very clean like chicken, pork chops protein powder, egg whites, and veggies. If i was to take a half a cc for 4 weeks. would I see good results using only winstrol??

I plan on doing about 45 minutes of cardio to start before working out then finishing up with a hour of swimming to wrap up my workouts. Am i doing too much cardio to being with. I plan on keeping my nitrogen levels up as to not lose too much muscle.

Comments and suggestions and roasts are welcomed.

your going to take a half cc every 4 weeks? or did you mean a half cc a week? which is just as retarded… unless you mean a half cc a day in which case a 10ml vile of it wouldn’t even last 3 weeks… you gotta be more specific here I have no idea what you are actually proposing

A half a cc every other day , that way it will last me

Surely there’s a reason you started your post off with “I am sure I am going to get blasted for this but oh well.”

What’s the reason?

I started the post with that phrase based on expectations and answers people get for posting what they think are questions they dont know the answers to and for some reason get blasted for lack of knowledge

Winstrol only is a pretty shitty cycle (I’ve done it), and you don’t have enough for a cycle anyway. 50mg eod is not going to do much. I think you would need to run 100mg a day for any appreciable results on winstrol only.

Also, winstrol suppresses the HPTA so you need PCT

I started the post with that phrase based on expectations and answers people get for posting what they think are questions they dont know the answers to and for some reason get blasted for lack of knowledge