Humalog Insulin Here I Come

well since m1t and insulin the only things i can get and insulin isnt bad for u unless u die from it

so ganna start 1ui of slin then 2 3 4 everyday go up 1ui
till i hit 4ui how can i bulk on slin?

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
well since m1t and insulin the only things i can get and insulin isnt bad for u unless u die from it

so ganna start 1ui of slin then 2 3 4 everyday go up 1ui
till i hit 4ui how can i bulk on slin?
[/quote]

insulin isnt bad for you unless you die from it.
ya I would think thats a pretty bad side effect.

you are truly an idiot and it would be a blessing to have you removed from the gene pool.
go right ahead bud have at it
R.I.P

your going to die and delete this thread

Damn. I was completely ready to call TSB on this thread until I read BBB’s post above. If this guy is really serious, I need to reevaluate my entire screening process.

HF (I refuse to write out your stupid name), if you really are for real and were motivated and moved enough to ask the advice of bushidobadboy, I urge you to HEED THAT ADVICE. Stay the fuck away from ALL anabolics right now, but especially stay away from insulin. You can die! And in your case I would say that is a definite possibility. Take the money you intended to spend on these substances and use them for enrollment in a martial arts/self defense class.

I am completely serious.

if i do take it ill keep u posted everyday with pics if i die u will never see or here from me again and this screwed up world will beat me

Quitting acting like a pathetic loser is the first step in actually stopping being one.

This is my last post in this thread. Or to you in this forum.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Quitting acting like a pathetic loser is the first step in actually stopping being one.

This is my last post in this thread. Or to you in this forum.[/quote]

Listen to BBB and I agree with Cortes’ sentence above.

DG

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
if i do take it ill keep u posted everyday with pics if i die u will never see or here from me again and this screwed up world will beat me [/quote]

my goodness…

look I dont know your situation,I know i talked alot of shit to you,frankly you deserved it.and heres some more

i am not trying to be mean but I have no idea how to put things nice.

if you are on the internet talking about taking drugs to get big,and you actually have the money for fancy drugs and the means to get stuff besides street drugs,then in my opinion you are a spoiled ass brat that thinks you have it hard and you do not know what hard is.

I grew up in the street.
OG and trusted soldier of WS VBH I know the life,I put in dirt.
not cause im a bad person but because if i didnt I wouldnt be protected and I would have DIED.

that life fed me,kept me safe made me money and taught me respect and how to be a man.
I had no home,family was never my blood but they were ex cons and thugs,drug runners and human smugglers

you think you have it bad I suggest you open your eyes and look around you,realise everything is sunshine and fucking rainbows and you are being a bitch cause somethings been thrown at you that smells bad.

get over it and get a damned roll model
go someplace learn to stand up for yourself stop trying to take the easy way out of everything

and dont PM me with BS or anything I dont care about your problems I am just calling it how I see it from the little I do know about you.

everyone has it bad sometimes,you realise the troubles the man you were asking advice from had?
did you and do you see him trying to take an easy way to hide from his responsibilities? NO you dont

get over yourself kid youll be fine.
stop trying to do stupid shit against the better judgement of people that know better than you,that will end up getting yourself hurt or worse.
you know whats worse than death?
fucking yourself up for life because you thought you wanted some magic pill,thats worse
I know,I am living that realality right now .

and if you do choose to take the route that we ALL are asking you over and over not to.
keep your mouth shut and dont tell us so we dont have your stupid ass choices on our heads.

listen son, injecting insulin is VERY DANGEROUS, death is not the only possible side effect. If you do it long enough (without killing yourself) you could develop diabetes, you could go into a diabetic coma etc. It sounds like you are in hs, insulin is NOT the way to go! Learn how to fight and people will be scared shitless of you, you dont need this stuff!

to the other T-members we need to help and advise kids like this against these drugs, because this is exactly how the government gets involved. some politician looking to appeal to the suburban families will look at these kids taking insulin and jump on it as a chance to improve the image. Thus making it harder to find. It already happened with conventional steroids bc hs kids and major league athletes, it happened with ephedra (of course we got that back).

so i understand where all of you are coming from but as we all know telling a kid just not to do it and hes stupid wont actually stop them, and in the end we get screwed lol (not trying to critique or anything just thinking out loud)

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
to the other T-members we need to help and advise kids like this against these drugs, because this is exactly how the government gets involved. some politician looking to appeal to the suburban families will look at these kids taking insulin and jump on it as a chance to improve the image. Thus making it harder to find. It already happened with conventional steroids bc hs kids and major league athletes, it happened with ephedra (of course we got that back).

so i understand where all of you are coming from but as we all know telling a kid just not to do it and hes stupid wont actually stop them, and in the end we get screwed lol (not trying to critique or anything just thinking out loud)[/quote]

this is well understood.

thats why there is so much hype and bad press on the use of AAS.
its also why we advocate the responsible use of drugs and try to educate and be educated at the same time and not let this happen.

sadly yes,your right just telling someone dontdo it your a dumb ass wont help all
but maybe someone else thinking the same thing will come along and read the flamings and maybe have second thoughts.

the flamings and shit talking does help someone someplace its really not6 just us being jerks
well maybe I am just being a jerk but whatever dont judge me!

nich-
i def wasnt judging! i completely understand the anger that such ignorance arouses!! i mean this young prob healthy kid is taking the chance of ruining his life, i work every day with people who have chronic illnesses by no fault of their own and this kid is risking it all! plus i def did not have the money to buy gear when i was in freakin hs!!! hell i would have to save up to buy it now lol =p…

Life does suck a whole bunch most of the time. Imagine having all the problems you have now plus the ones that shit will bring upon you. Do what people suggest cause I mean Ive been down and out so bad so many times and I did a lot of drugs that, needless to say, had no anabolic effects. Luckily I didnt die or anything but I came close with just alcohol. Do everything you can to better yourself. Don’t do the thing that seems the best.

And, when you worked for years and years and years and decades and still your the most depressed loser on the face of the earth, blow your brains out. its a lot less painful than killing yourself with drugs haha, jk. but really, just do hard work and learn to like yourself and youll be ok. and fuck some girls haha, thatll make you feel at the very least accomplished

I dont do slin, probably never will.

Slin is way more dangerous than steroids ever could be.

I sincerely believe you should never touch Thyroid hormones, or slin.

Just too dangerous for my tastes.

I hope you die.

Man, almost every thread this guy starts ends the same. Does anyone know if he even works out?

at 151 pounds 5’8 how much calores do i need and should i be doing 60% protein 30% carb 10% fat