T Nation

Hulk vs. KingKong

Who wins?
Would make a great short film.

Well, The recent ‘Hulks’ would be an interesting match,
But the Lou Ferrigno Hulk would get squashed like a Bug.

King Kong for has the love of a good woman.

O_o

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
Who wins?
Would make a great short film.[/quote]

The Hulk would dominate King Kong.

Hulk, because he’s beaten stuff like King Kong before and held up an entire mountain, plus he can level buildings pretty easily when he gets mad enough and can regenerate almost immediately

It’s a horrible idea, Fr0nk. Unless you use a negged version of the Hulk, Kong is leagues outclassed. Joe Fixit is the Hulk’s weakest form and he was still at least class 70 at calm base state. Kong is estimated to be about class 20.

world war hulk vs white lantern king kong

Then Kong wins.

[quote]csulli wrote:
world war hulk vs white lantern king kong

Then Kong wins.[/quote]
You’re implying that Kong has the intelligence to wield the ring lol… but who knows.

Hulk easily.

Hulk can stand toe to toe with Norse gods, whereas 1930’s era weaponry can take down kong.

Already happened. Hulk won.

Video:

Ultimate patriotism attached as a bonus:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
Hulk easily.

Hulk can stand toe to toe with Norse gods, whereas 1930’s era weaponry can take down kong.[/quote]

Invalid. Everyone knows cartoon fights are staged.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Already happened. Hulk won.

Video:

[/quote]

As a Hulkamaniac for life, I nominate this post as the best post in T-Nation history!

Godzilla beats them both if it takes place in Japan.

should be Hulk vs Lobo! after they beat the hell out of each other for a while Lobo takes the Hulk to a brewery for a beer drinking contest then they head to the Cathouse for Superheros to get laid!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Already happened. Hulk won.

Video:

[/quote]

As a Hulkamaniac for life, I nominate this post as the best post in T-Nation history![/quote]

Seconded…and I’m pissed at myself for not thinking of it first.

The Hulk hands down easily.