Hulk Hogan Sex Tape

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’ve seen The Rock and Stacy Keeblar though.

[/quote]

How big was the Rock?

Please Pm me link.

K thanx. Bye.
[/quote]

It seriously fucking huge lol

Dude wore keeblar the fuck out

[/quote]

So you’re saying he’s got rhythm and just doesn’t lie there a la Hulk Hogan…

You’re a fucking tease. Where’s the link?

Its really him. At least I think so, he’s already getting a lawyer saying his privacy was violated according to the article.

I won’t be convinced until we see whether he has his pubes groomed to match his trademark handlebar mustache. It’s the only way to know for sure.

You can tell it’s him because he’s not as big as Troy Aikman. Don’t watch this on a smart phone when you can see it on a big screen at RENT-A- CENTER!

[quote]Chilliwack wrote:
I won’t be convinced until we see whether he has his pubes groomed to match his trademark handlebar mustache. It’s the only way to know for sure.[/quote]

Isn’t it supposedly bubba the love sponges wife not bubba dudley. I won’t watch without full studio cameras I’m not interested

although it would have been great if he came out to real american

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

LOL DN, are you a size queen?[/quote]

I seriously do not understand the question… O_o

[/quote]

Not sure if you’re serious ninja but his question is do you like the big manacondas vs the tiny ones

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Isn’t it supposedly bubba the love sponges wife not bubba dudley. I won’t watch without full studio cameras I’m not interested[/quote]

ahh yes

My penis…

Feels so small after watching that.

[quote]optheta wrote:
My penis…

Feels so small after watching that.[/quote]
He looked average to me

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
My penis…

He looked average to me
[/quote]

Seen a lot of cock huh

LOL! Good one jevhova

The link isn’t in the original post. But if the video is true, Hulkamania is still running wild.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
My penis…

He looked average to me
[/quote]

Seen a lot of cock huh[/quote]

I see naked men all the time in the gym, so long as I’m comfortable in my sexuality who cares jow many penises I’ve seen :wink:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
My penis…

He looked average to me
[/quote]

lol…

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
My penis…

He looked average to me
[/quote]

I see naked men all the time in the gym, so long as I’m comfortable in my sexuality who cares jow many penises I’ve seen :wink:
[/quote]

Lot of hard cocks?

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
My penis…

He looked average to me
[/quote]

[/quote]
His tip isn’t particularly ridiculous

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

Not sure if you’re serious ninja but his question is do you like the big manacondas vs the tiny ones
[/quote]

I prefer them big and thick. Not necessarily long.

I’ve known some guys with tiny ones who had awesome rhythm. I’ve also told a few guys to fuck off after they undressed and showed off their 5 inches peepee. That was only because they’d lied about their manhood in the first place.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I’ve seen The Rock and Stacy Keeblar though.

[/quote]

How big was the Rock?

Please Pm me link.

K thanx. Bye.
[/quote]

It seriously fucking huge lol

Dude wore keeblar the fuck out

[/quote]

So you’re saying he’s got rhythm and just doesn’t lie there a la Hulk Hogan…

You’re a fucking tease. Where’s the link?
[/quote]

He had amazing rhythm Ninjas.

He did a perfect swirl stroke while he was in it from behind.

I saw the dvd on a tour bus going to a show. No link.

Use your head

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I prefer them big and thick. Not necessarily long.

I’ve known some guys with tiny ones who had awesome rhythm. I’ve also told a few guys to fuck off after they undressed and showed off their 5 inches peepee. That was only because they’d lied about their manhood in the first place.
[/quote]

lol ur brutal.

He had amazing rhythm Ninjas.

He did a perfect swirl stroke while he was in it from behind.

I saw the dvd on a tour bus going to a show. No link.

Use your head [/quote]

I was out on Saturday night with a bunch of girls and most of them got pretty drunk within 2 hours. One in particular was just over the top. So we’re lounging in this half empty night club corner and she starts asking us about our sex fetishes and what kind of sex act we’d done lately. She tells us about that guy she’d been seeing, about 6’4, muscular, mixed race (half white, half Samoan) and bald. She said she’d always wondered what it’d be like to feel his bald, smooth head rub her pussy.

The time comes for them have sex with each other for the very 1st time, and after the kissing and stroking and all that stuff, the guy proceeds to move to pussy eating but she ain’t having any of this and says, ‘no, use your head, use your head, baby!’ He takes it as coming up with more inventive ways to eat her, but she pushes him away and gently taps on his head. She says, ‘use your bald spot. Use your bald spot, baby.’ He looks at her, astounded and then obliges.

She’s got her legs spread wide apart, – she actually demonstrates us how she done it; she’s fucking flexible and has her leg spread wide across our couch, exposing her garden. The other girls step away, laughing their heads off, and there’re some guys nearby, thinking wtf is this? Does this gal wants to be fucked right here or what??? — anyway, the bald guys got his hands firmly holding onto her thighs and strokes her clit with his head. She tells us the more she felt the smooth part rubbing her pussy, the wetter she got, the more slippery the head got, and the harder and faster she wanted him to move his head.

Shit, this has got too long. I may as well stop here.