Hulk Hogan Leg-Dropped by Divorce Court

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:
lol… this is all a work.[/quote]

lol they’re setting it up for the big Hogan vs Hogan match.

30 plus years in Pro Wrestling and what beats Hulk Hogan?

His wife. Fuck…

Dammit. Poor Thunderlips.

hogan needs a drink…this some F-ed up Sh1t

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Take home point, don’t get married - or get a pre-nup.[/quote]

Wasn’t the divorce started because he cheated on her?

So maybe the home point is some other.

[quote]fizzyduck wrote:
More Hogan news:

"HULK Hogan is sounding homicidal over the way his wife Linda dumped him, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly started spending his money at the rate of $40,000 a month and dating “some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior,” Rolling Stone reports. “I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody’s throat,” he told the magazine.

[b]"You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."[/b]

He and Linda are battling it out in a Florida divorce court, where Linda's attorney claims she's entitled to use the car and that Hogan's claims against her are merely an attempt to control her love life."[/quote]

I cant even imagine this, I have know clue what in the fuck would be going thru your mind when you have shared your entire life with a woman for 26years and you wind up with this happening to you. Everything you have worked for and built from your rep is taken from you by that person. The fact she is fucking a 19year old probably dosen’t help matters for the hulkster, I think he deserves to go fucking crazy, this is bullshit.

I think a divorce after all those years would be hard enough, add on she has that much of his assets (in no way what she deserves) that is total acceptable reason to go batshit crazy.

Is his kid still in jail from killing that kid street racing?

[quote]jeep69 wrote:

[quote]fizzyduck wrote:
More Hogan news:

"HULK Hogan is sounding homicidal over the way his wife Linda dumped him, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly started spending his money at the rate of $40,000 a month and dating “some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior,” Rolling Stone reports. “I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody’s throat,” he told the magazine.

[b]"You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."[/b]

He and Linda are battling it out in a Florida divorce court, where Linda's attorney claims she's entitled to use the car and that Hogan's claims against her are merely an attempt to control her love life."[/quote]

I cant even imagine this, I have know clue what in the fuck would be going thru your mind when you have shared your entire life with a woman for 26years and you wind up with this happening to you. Everything you have worked for and built from your rep is taken from you by that person. The fact she is fucking a 19year old probably dosen’t help matters for the hulkster, I think he deserves to go fucking crazy, this is bullshit.

I think a divorce after all those years would be hard enough, add on she has that much of his assets (in no way what she deserves) that is total acceptable reason to go batshit crazy.

[/quote]

She accused him of abuse, infidelity, etc.
Your statement becomes quite funny if these accusations are true.

The share is still very unfair, like it was with Tiger Woods. That’s way too much money.

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[/quote]

Well, he obviously wanted to fuck around - so why get married in the first place?

To me, if you’re going to cheat - don’t get in a relationship to start off with.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[/quote]

Well, he obviously wanted to fuck around - so why get married in the first place?

To me, if you’re going to cheat - don’t get in a relationship to start off with.[/quote]

I guess I havee to agree with that, but I also guess that was not his intention at the beginning.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[/quote]

To me, if you’re going to cheat - don’t get in a relationship to start off with.[/quote]

cheated on my first and only gf, it was much easier than i thought it would be, felt like shit, broke up with her the next week. since then its been a string of random hook ups, its been fun, but sometimes i wonder if maybe i should look for something more serious and grow up… nah, fuck that, my life is awesome and no bitch is taking 70% of anything from me.

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]jeep69 wrote:

[quote]fizzyduck wrote:
More Hogan news:

[/quote]

She accused him of abuse, infidelity, etc.
Your statement becomes quite funny if these accusations are true.

The share is still very unfair, like it was with Tiger Woods. That’s way too much money.

[/quote]

Yer. 2 way street. Shes probably banging the 19 year old to get back at him for banging a 19 year old.

tweet

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[/quote]

That would lead to a breakdown of society as we know it.

I just think too of how angry his stupid ex-wife must be with him to take that much.

I mean pretty much everything she has (even before the divorce) is thanks to him, so how can you get so pissed at the guy to take that much from him? She’s not some angry 17 year-old who’s angry at her boyfriend…try to be a bit amicable! She’s getting millions so just take it and shut up and leave the guy at least half of his stuff.

Sorry, that’s just my inner thought spilling out.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I just think too of how angry his stupid ex-wife must be with him to take that much.

I mean pretty much everything she has (even before the divorce) is thanks to him, so how can you get so pissed at the guy to take that much from him? She’s not some angry 17 year-old who’s angry at her boyfriend…try to be a bit amicable! She’s getting millions so just take it and shut up and leave the guy at least half of his stuff.

Sorry, that’s just my inner thought spilling out.[/quote]

Have you seen this woman?

She has no discernible talents, her looks are pretty much gone and her little goldmine seems to be all but empty.

Time to cash in.

[quote]awesomeguy1234 wrote:
never get maried.

once a chick gets that wedding ring its like lord of the rings, they become evil. [/quote]

this was the best definition i found about marriage

lol

[quote]awesomeguy1234 wrote:
never get maried.

once a chick gets that wedding ring its like lord of the rings, they become evil. [/quote]

Lol.

Get married but have a prenup ready. Fuck love. Simple.

Actually, even prenups get broken now…

He appeared on the Howard Stern show before he got remarried, and said he was broke, as in the whole for several million dollars.

so sad

lol @ this thread.

Cheater got owned, so what if its Hulk Hogan? Bang something that aint your wife and dont expect her to takes you to the cleaners? Yeah you’re stupid!

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[/quote]

But, how can one cheat if they are not in a relationship? I mean, if they plan on cheating isn’t step one to get in a relationship to set the necessary logistics in place so they can then cheat?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
lol @ this thread.

Cheater got owned, so what if its Hulk Hogan? Bang something that aint your wife and dont expect her to takes you to the cleaners? Yeah you’re stupid![/quote]

Like I said earlier, its a work.

I guess everyone forgot about what his son did?