Hughes Back-Tracking On GSP Comment

http://www.mmachump.com/2008/08/matt-hughes-sets-the-record-straight-on-gsp/

It seems Hughes is doing a little back tracking. I can’t stand him anymore. His performance doesn’t back up his attitude.

Hughes forgets how he got schooled just 8 months ago by GSP and oh ya, 2 months ago by Alves.

I am rooting for him against Serra however.

That’s what I consider a non-story.

If people got worked up over that, they need to get a life.

I agree with him, the fight wasn’t the most exciting to watch.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
That’s what I consider a non-story.

If people got worked up over that, they need to get a life.[/quote]

Agreed. The Hughes/GSP rivalry is getting really old now.

Ahhh…what the hell is this even about? I don’t see what the big deal is. So he said GSP/Fitch was boring, fine, his opinion. So he left early, fine, his prerogative. Is he not allowed to have an opinion now? Who fucking cares? Looks like a band of GSP fanboys threw a shit fit over his comments and Hughes certainly doesn’t need to answer to any of them.

stupid inbred hughes! GSP is the man how dare he

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
stupid inbred hughes! GSP is the man how dare he[/quote]

Why is he inbred?

This thread should have remained unmade.

Just read the article. Looks like little MMA drama queens like the OP just heard what they wanted to hear, not what was actually said.

hey prcaldude who the hell is that pic of in your av.

because he’s a retarded country boy

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
because he’s a retarded country boy[/quote]

Country boys are retarded? I think I’ll let others deal with this bigotry. Either way, I can’t find any evidence of that from his writing or having seen him on television.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
This thread should have remained unmade.[/quote]

Best. Post.

please do not try to classify common sense as bigotry, especially when people from rural areas are the biggest bigots

Gangstapimptres . . .

You’re retarded. Not “this dude acts kinda stupid, self-absorbed, better-than-you in a mean, arrogant, pissy-ass kinda way.” You’re retarded in the “Mr. and Mrs. GangstaPimp, it pains me to say this, but, due to either your genetic similarities, environmental pollutants, or the fact you practiced baby-punting with his head, the youngest gangstapimp will not be able to function intellectually at the same level as the average koala, and he may often wear his pants on his head. I’m sorry.”

As for the “story,” it affects neither a fight’s status or the career of one of the athletes, so I pay it no mind.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
please do not try to classify common sense as bigotry, especially when people from rural areas are the biggest bigots[/quote]

Here’s the bigot pouring concrete a Mexican orphanage.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
stupid inbred hughes! GSP is the man how dare he[/quote]

I rest my case.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
gangstpmp3 wrote:
please do not try to classify common sense as bigotry, especially when people from rural areas are the biggest bigots

Here’s the bigot pouring concrete a Mexican orphanage.[/quote]

You poured concrete over a Mexican orphanage? You no good son of a bitch! :slight_smile:

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
gangstpmp3 wrote:

Here’s the bigot pouring concrete a Mexican orphanage.

You poured concrete over a Mexican orphanage? You no good son of a bitch! :)[/quote]

Right on the orphans.

i want to see serra/hughes bad. i hope serra teaches him a lesson, and shut his mouth for good.