Hugh Jackman Adding Serious Muscle

i hate to be an even bigger nerd but ultimate wolverine is in the ultimate universe which is not in regular continuity. With regular wolverine hulk could not tear him in half. This is proven becuase it is the main difference between sabretooth’s adamantium and wolverines. Unlike Wolverine Sabretooth’s connective tissue and joints have no adamantium so his limbs can be torn off but not wolverines.

he should change his name to Huge Jackman

or better yet Huge Jackedman

so what’s going on with wolverine now that his adamantium isn’t there anymore?

[quote]drewh wrote:
i hate to be an even bigger nerd but ultimate wolverine is in the ultimate universe which is not in regular continuity. With regular wolverine hulk could not tear him in half. This is proven becuase it is the main difference between sabretooth’s adamantium and wolverines. Unlike Wolverine Sabretooth’s connective tissue and joints have no adamantium so his limbs can be torn off but not wolverines.[/quote]

Makes no difference. The Hulk could conceivably tear either version of Wolverine in two: Wolverine’s vertebrae could be separated like normal vertebrae, and there would be no damage done to the adamantium.

After all, his spine isn’t going to be fused into one solid piece, otherwise he wouldn’t be able to walk.

Also, the Weapon X program only treated his skeleton with adamantium - the connective tissue wasn’t modified.

Oh crap, I can’t believe I just typed that (angry mob descends on the nerds)…

[quote]roybot wrote:
drewh wrote:
i hate to be an even bigger nerd but ultimate wolverine is in the ultimate universe which is not in regular continuity. With regular wolverine hulk could not tear him in half. This is proven becuase it is the main difference between sabretooth’s adamantium and wolverines. Unlike Wolverine Sabretooth’s connective tissue and joints have no adamantium so his limbs can be torn off but not wolverines.

Makes no difference. The Hulk could conceivably tear either version of Wolverine in two: Wolverine’s vertebrae could be separated like normal vertebrae, and there would be no damage done to the adamantium.

After all, his spine isn’t going to be fused into one solid piece, otherwise he wouldn’t be able to walk.

Also, the Weapon X program only treated his skeleton with adamantium - the connective tissue wasn’t modified.

[/quote]

Join us. We shall protect you.
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/geek_st_1

[quote]Professor X wrote:
roybot wrote:
drewh wrote:

[/quote]

Deploy your robot army!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Sentry_paintball.html

[quote]Brayton wrote:
Couldn’t help but notice that just about everyone who ripped on Hugh’s physique don’t have any pictures posted of their own. I guess I just have to assume you all look so much better now and will of course look much better when you’re nearly 40. Shut up and lift and be proud there are famous actors out there who understand the iron game.

http://ifitandhealthy.com/hugh-jackman-unplugged-on-exercise/

[/quote]

On point.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Professor X wrote:
roybot wrote:
drewh wrote:

Deploy your robot army!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Sentry_paintball.html

[/quote]

A thousand thanks for your protection my fellow geeks of the realm. I shall depart with you as soon as I pack my transformers collection (generation one only of course, none of that Michael Bay crap)…

Hugh Jackman is this year’s People’s Sexiest Man…

(sorry to interrupt the geekdom, just thought I’d throw that out there

and there’s nothing wrong with your realm, it is indeed rather intriguing)

[quote]sluicy wrote:

and there’s nothing wrong with your realm, it is indeed rather intriguing)[/quote]

Forget about the realm. Wouldn’t you rather talk about my transformers collection? Megatron has a gigantic cannon, it really has to be seen to be believed.

jackman looks good, nothing that hard work can take care of. about 10 yr ago or so i had a wolverine # 1 stolen from me, sad days
from there on…

[quote]roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Forget about the realm. Wouldn’t you rather talk about my transformers collection? Megatron has a gigantic cannon, it really has to be seen to be believed.

[/quote]

Is this how you invite all the chicas up after dinner?

[quote]sluicy wrote:

and there’s nothing wrong with your realm, it is indeed rather intriguing)[/quote]

Just think where Hollywood would be right now with out us.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Is this how you invite all the chicas up after dinner?[/quote]

Only if they’re willing to wear Princess Leia’s slave outfit from Return of the Jedi.

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Just think where Hollywood would be right now with out us.[/quote]

Apparently the next big hit involves a romantic tryst between Leia and Megatron, in which she becomes a slave to his magnificent cannon.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
Himora22 wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Just think where Hollywood would be right now with out us.

Apparently the next big hit involves a romantic tryst between Leia and Megatron, in which she becomes a slave to his magnificent cannon.[/quote]

It’s a blockbuster in the making!!

quickly copyrights script for ‘Megatron Lays Leia’ before anybody else

[quote]roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Apparently the next big hit involves a romantic tryst between Leia and Megatron, in which she becomes a slave to his magnificent cannon.

[/quote]

This has the potential to be excellent. I’m curious as to plot development. How do they meet? And we need a totally random villain, of course, for an epic battle; perhaps Angry Vader could volunteer for that part. Lightsaber vs. Cannon!

Being the maiden, of course, I shall twirl my cinnabon braids and await the heroic victor.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:

This has the potential to be excellent. I’m curious as to plot development. How do they meet? And we need a totally random villain, of course, for an epic battle; perhaps Angry Vader could volunteer for that part. Lightsaber vs. Cannon!

Being the maiden, of course, I shall twirl my cinnabon braids and await the heroic victor.[/quote]

It’s the classic story of giant homicidal robot meets girl.

Obsessed with his quest for global domination, Megatron has no time for dating outside of work. He’s been single for so long that his friends have started making jokes about it. That really hurts.It makes him believe that he’s not a real man.

He’s always felt that something is missing for from his life: always looking out for that one little jigsaw piece that’ll make him whole. Then he sees her: their eyes meet across a crowded battlefield, a heady mix of death and romance hangs in the air.

The epic love affair begins…

Nora Ephron, eat your heart out!

[quote]roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:
roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Is this how you invite all the chicas up after dinner?

Only if they’re willing to wear Princess Leia’s slave outfit from Return of the Jedi.

[/quote]

You can always get them online.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
roybot wrote:
sluicy wrote:

Being the maiden, of course, I shall twirl my cinnabon braids and await the heroic victor.[/quote]

I think my role in the movie would have to be of the cranky, over protective father. Imagine me telling Megatron he better have Leia home by midnight…OR ELSE! Hilarity would ensue.