HugeArms69 Here

hi all, i just wanted to say ive cancelled my orders, and am not going to juice at 18. i think i could use a good cut for at least 1.5 years to get to around 5-6% bf. im going to wait and let my natural genetic limit take me to my goals. i would like apologize to anyone i may have offended and i will not post in this section again, besides responding to this post.

My plans are to get to around 225-230lbs at aropund 5-6%bf, i will be doing the velocity diet for 4 weeks to jumpstart another cut diet that is less extreme. i will using low-carb gnc(i know i know) protein powder, its low in carbs and i can buy alot in bulk, and flax seed oil. i will be using HOT-ROX Extreme and caffeine pills to aid in my cut. i will pst end resurlts and photos of befores and after of the velocity diet and the whole cut.

cut looks like: weeks 1-4 velocity, 5-15, low carb high proetien diet, 16-? metabolic diet and contest prep diet for a photo shoot. thanks guys for convincing me it would be stupid to do anabolics at such a young age. i didnt want to come off as a douchbag in my first post, but did, im an oldschool lifter and believes strongly in gym etiquit. well wish me luck guys and any and all advice will be considered.

Good call on the gear and good luck with the dieting. Sounds like a solid plan but maybe a little strict. I’m not saying you should go crazy but don’t forget to have a little fun once in a while. You are 18 after all.

Let us know how it goes.

Whatever choice you make, just make sure it is a personal choice. You seem to have done that here. Congrats and best of luck training.

Cancelled the orders? I thought you already had it? Man, you have more stories than Kliplemet.

Either way, good call on not juicing bro. Give it some time.

You made the right choice HA69. Good on ya! Welcome to T-Nation.

BTW, you probably don’t need to go down to 5-6% unless you are planning on a compettition. I try and and stay at about 9% but I am where I want to be size-wise. If you are looking to get bigger, you might want to consider continuing to bulk with clean eating. Also, you can have plenty of definition at 12%.

Good luck.

Good move! Proper diet and training methodology can take you a loooong way.

If your going to be 230 at 5% we will be seeing your pics in the magazines.

look at it this way, you have 7 years to get as big and cut as possible. the better foundation you keep building till then, the further you will get when you do take the plunge.

btw, you only got number 2 this week for dumbass - before you changed your mind, we will take away those honors now. here is the winner:

checkout old_hitter’s posts
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1414604

although you didn’t sink anywhere near that level and you get extra credit for being young, i think you can see why some responded so harshly to you.

i’m sure ten years ago i wouldn’t have listened to reason, luckily i didn’t care about juice till i was 23 and didn’t use till i was a couple months shy of 25.

well, thank you for the support, i know the velocity diet is a bitch lol. im on day 2 now and kind of cranky lol. i want to do the ultimate cut to post some sweet pics. i know im 18 and should be having some fun, but man, i love the sport too much to slack lol. i did have some of the gear, but i gave it too a friend(24), hes gonna run the cycle i was gonna do. hes like 155lbs and no-where near any sort of genetic potential, but w.e. anyway, im gonna stick with the velocity diet for 4 weeks, then into the metabolic diet to carb cycle to get even leaner. im debating on dropping the thermo(HOT-ROX), im not a fan of diet pills. do you guys think before i post pics if i should do a pre-contest diet to deplete the water out of the muscle or will i look lean enough with low bf? i know it man, if i can keep most the muscle and be at around 5-6% bf and around 220-230 lbs ill be on my way to pro and in mags lol. well, im thinking of posting some results every week or so in the nutrition forum, so if ur curious or wanna check it out, ill be there. thanks guys, im glad im not gonna do gear, i cant compete if i get bitch tits or die lol.

I hope the friend you gave the stuff to is not upset that you canceled the order of the stuff that you gave him?? wait how does that work??

all i had was the anadrol and the nolva, i gave it to him because he was gonna run a cycle along with me but hadnt ordered yet, so i saved him the money and time and just gave him the nolva and the anadrol, now its up to him to get the test lol.

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
all i had was the anadrol and the nolva, i gave it to him because he was gonna run a cycle along with me but hadnt ordered yet, so i saved him the money and time and just gave him the nolva and the anadrol, now its up to him to get the test lol.[/quote]

Does he understand PCT and can he get what it will take? Or will he be a botched PCT poster boy?

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
all i had was the anadrol and the nolva, i gave it to him because he was gonna run a cycle along with me but hadnt ordered yet, so i saved him the money and time and just gave him the nolva and the anadrol, now its up to him to get the test lol.[/quote]

Crap! I’d have taken the Anadrol off your hands…

so you are 18 and were going to do anadrol?? on a first cycle… hmm