HUGE Upper Body!

This is Lionel Brown. He’s one big mother trucker! How do guys get this big? Do they start out obese and then cut? I mean, come on, the guy probably never weighed under 200lbs in his life! Roids, yeah, I know about roids. Give a skinny guy roids, and he’ll still be skinny! This guy is a truck. No, you know what? I think he had two trucks for lunch yesterday! Son of a [whoa nelly]!

broken link for me

son of a [woah nelly] huh?

This is Lionel Brown. The guy has been lifting weights for over 15 years. That is how he got that big. He was also a skinny kid in high school.

Are you sure this isn’t a photoshop? His head looks to be at least half the size that it should be.

www.musclegallery.com/lionel/index.htm

The original poster’s photo, hopefully it works.

Huh… in the first pic, his pecs look like they were molded out of Play-Doh by a two-year old.

In the second, he looks like a freakshow.

Props to him for obviously busting his fucking ass in the gym and in the kitchen. But his physique is not all that attractive.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
The original poster’s photo, hopefully it works.[/quote]

Anyone who can’t tell what is blatantly photoshop and what is real needs to be run over several times by an Ice Cream truck.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
Huh… in the first pic, his pecs look like they were molded out of Play-Doh by a two-year old.

In the second, he looks like a freakshow.

Props to him for obviously busting his fucking ass in the gym and in the kitchen. But his physique is not all that attractive.[/quote]

His chest has an odd insertion on the sternum on one side. It messes up symmetry but it isn’t that much of an issue. He is a little larger now so the size covers up that fault more and more.

the pic is photoshoped…in other words, fake.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
The original poster’s photo, hopefully it works.[/quote]

I refuse to beleive that this one’s real.

One a little more recent showing that his chest looks better the more size he adds to it. The pose is also a factor.

This is why newbies are told to not obsess over minor asymmetries before they even build any size at all.

click on his photos and you can see that pic unphotoshopped.
lookin pretty solid… no GH gut either

That guy should start doing DB presses on a swiss ball.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
That guy should start doing DB presses on a swiss ball.[/quote]

I dont think that the world is ready for that level of ‘functionality’ yet.

I thought the second photo was a photoshop chop with the head of Dave Chappelle and body of Prof.X

[quote]Kal-El wrote:
I thought the second photo was a photoshop chop with the head of Dave Chappelle and body of Prof.X[/quote]

“I’m HUUUUUUGE, bitch!”

[quote]tad wrote:
click on his photos and you can see that pic unphotoshopped.
lookin pretty solid… no GH gut either[/quote]

His muscular development, on its own, is excellent. But couple that with such a small waistline and it becomes amazing.