T Nation

HUGE Upper Body!

This is Lionel Brown. He’s one big mother trucker! How do guys get this big? Do they start out obese and then cut? I mean, come on, the guy probably never weighed under 200lbs in his life! Roids, yeah, I know about roids. Give a skinny guy roids, and he’ll still be skinny! This guy is a truck. No, you know what? I think he had two trucks for lunch yesterday! Son of a [whoa nelly]!

broken link for me

son of a [woah nelly] huh?

This is Lionel Brown. The guy has been lifting weights for over 15 years. That is how he got that big. He was also a skinny kid in high school.

Are you sure this isn’t a photoshop? His head looks to be at least half the size that it should be.

www.musclegallery.com/lionel/index.htm

The original poster’s photo, hopefully it works.

Huh… in the first pic, his pecs look like they were molded out of Play-Doh by a two-year old.

In the second, he looks like a freakshow.

Props to him for obviously busting his fucking ass in the gym and in the kitchen. But his physique is not all that attractive.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
The original poster’s photo, hopefully it works.[/quote]

Anyone who can’t tell what is blatantly photoshop and what is real needs to be run over several times by an Ice Cream truck.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
Huh… in the first pic, his pecs look like they were molded out of Play-Doh by a two-year old.

In the second, he looks like a freakshow.

Props to him for obviously busting his fucking ass in the gym and in the kitchen. But his physique is not all that attractive.[/quote]

His chest has an odd insertion on the sternum on one side. It messes up symmetry but it isn’t that much of an issue. He is a little larger now so the size covers up that fault more and more.

the pic is photoshoped…in other words, fake.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
The original poster’s photo, hopefully it works.[/quote]

I refuse to beleive that this one’s real.

One a little more recent showing that his chest looks better the more size he adds to it. The pose is also a factor.

This is why newbies are told to not obsess over minor asymmetries before they even build any size at all.

http://www.ltrainbrown.com/
click on his photos and you can see that pic unphotoshopped.
lookin pretty solid… no GH gut either

That guy should start doing DB presses on a swiss ball.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
That guy should start doing DB presses on a swiss ball.[/quote]

I dont think that the world is ready for that level of ‘functionality’ yet.

I thought the second photo was a photoshop chop with the head of Dave Chappelle and body of Prof.X

[quote]Kal-El wrote:
I thought the second photo was a photoshop chop with the head of Dave Chappelle and body of Prof.X[/quote]

“I’m HUUUUUUGE, bitch!”

[quote]tad wrote:
click on his photos and you can see that pic unphotoshopped.
lookin pretty solid… no GH gut either[/quote]

His muscular development, on its own, is excellent. But couple that with such a small waistline and it becomes amazing.