T Nation

Huge Thanks to all

I just wanted to take a moment to extend one huge thank you to the people who took the time to reply to my email re: my decision to leave my job. I still can’t believe I had the guts to be so open on the forum about myself, but the response has been so beneficial, so positive, affirming, supportive and reinforcing, that I had to broadcast to all of t-mag, how totally amazing the people on this forum are. THis truly has become for me, way more than just a place to gain training and diet info. With the support I received from new and old friends online, now more than ever do I appreciate the purpose and place of this forum. THanks to all. It’s my hope that one day I may have the chance to inspire and support others on T-mag, the way so many have done for me this past week. BE well. And God bless. Sincerely, Lorne

No problem at all man. this is what the forum is here for, we all live the same kinda life and strieve for excellence. You are part of the forum and you now understand that. We are a click, a click that not just anyone can belong to but yet a click that only the strong can be a part of. the best of luck for your decision and remember tomorrow is promised to nobody so train hard today and enjoy your accomplishments