Huge Swelling On Proximal Phalanx

I have been doing snatch-grip DLs on a platform them for more than 3 months. Reps are ~5 for about 4 sets of 220-230.

2 weeks ago I did a set of 3 with 185# … and the first segment on my right ring finger swelled like a FUCKING BALLOON. The edema calmed down, but it is still quite tender and I can’t wear a ring on that finger.

My ring and middle fingers have had mild swelling in the same segments. Once every 3 or 4 months that particular segment will have the same problem and it will last for 2-3 minutes.

Since then I have had pain in my forearms during chins/rows.

Any thoughts?

[masturbation joke inserted here]

[quote]Hawkson101 wrote:
[masturbation joke inserted here][/quote]

No shit, I just went back and edited my original post. At first I read your comment and thought “What a jerk.” Then, I reread my post and realized… I deserved at least that much ribbing.

Ever here of anyone having specific swelling of the fingers when doing DL’s, chins, etc?

DK

[quote]danger-kelly wrote:
Hawkson101 wrote:
[masturbation joke inserted here]

No shit, I just went back and edited my original post. At first I read your comment and thought “What a jerk.” Then, I reread my post and realized… I deserved at least that much ribbing.

Ever here of anyone having specific swelling of the fingers when doing DL’s, chins, etc?

DK[/quote]

It’s the title of the thread that’s givin’ it away too easily.