Huff Post SOTU Drinking Game

The Huffington Post has submitted a drinking game based on tonight’s SOTUA, how drunk do you think you will get?

If you think Obama has done anything good in the country so far . . . . . . . . . . . Do two shots
Obama follows through with any of his campaign promises . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Do two shots

When Obama makes any reference to ‘the previous administration’ or ‘the last 8 years’ do a shot.

So … is he just going to rehash his inaguration address??

Obama says “jobs”: Do one shot, two if you’re unemployed

20 minutes in, and that’s been said at least 100 times. But he has reassured us that the economy is once again stable, so I guess we all have nothing to worry about. (sorry unemployed viewers)

or how 1 out of 10 Americans are unemployed … too bad it’s 1 out of 10 Americans are on unemployment … it’s probably more like 1 out of 7 are unemployed … i’m gettin hammered

With all the up and down standing, you would think everyone is doing burpees

I’m waiting for Joe Biden to look like he knows what’s going on…

45 minutes into it, he says his ideas will save up to a trillion in 2 decades, a price he spent in only 1 year of his term. Talk about a lay-away plan.

Dammit, if I knew about this earlier I would have bought some booze!

Obama says “change isn’t easy” Do one shot

Right at the end, there it was! I knew he wouldn’t let me down.

He said his Administration has identified $20 billion in savings.

(Note: this is 1/50th of a trillion, his accustomed denomination for spending.)

That was pretty funny! :slight_smile:

[quote]PianoMan7 wrote:
Obama says “jobs”: Do one shot, two if you’re unemployed

20 minutes in, and that’s been said at least 100 times. But he has reassured us that the economy is once again stable, so I guess we all have nothing to worry about. (sorry unemployed viewers)[/quote]

The problem with this drinking game is we will all need new livers, and well, I don’t think that will happen if health care passes.

hic

You people actually watched it?

I bet he said some good stuff…

All my short calls are up.