T Nation

HRT?

I am 26 been training for 11 years, have been competing in powerlifting the last couple of years. I had blood work done, realized test was low. Doctor put me on 200mg oral test daily. How does this corelated to injectable test? Some guys that are on gear tell me that is to much test and it will turn into estrogen?

Will this show up on a drug test for usapl? If I have to compete in a non tested federation I may just get some of the real gear instead of these pills. Test and deca?

I train using the conjegate method, have been on the pills for about 7 weeks now. Squat has gone up from 600 to 650. Bench 450 to 480 body weight 275 to 290.

If I am getting this type of gain from doctor perscribed stuff what could I expect from a real cycle?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

If you have a scrip, you should be fine. But, the thing to remember is, 200 mgs./day is 1400 mgs./week! Thats amazing amount of test. My question to you is, who the fuck is your Dr.? Give me his name, NOW! Anyway, if he’s that willing, he should give you some Anti-estrogen, if not, get some on your own… With all these PL organizations, you better ask the one’s you are prepping for, because they may or may not let you compete. The only way to know is ask…

One more thing, what is the exact name of the test on your scrip? I am 33, and would LOVE fo my doc to give me 200 mgs. per week, much less per day!

The bottle just says testosterone? They mix the pills at the local pharmacy. Should I cycle on and off? She has written me a 6 month rx for them. What do I take to block estrogen?

[quote]mountainman1999 wrote:
The bottle just says testosterone? They mix the pills at the local pharmacy. Should I cycle on and off? She has written me a 6 month rx for them. What do I take to block estrogen?[/quote]

Phone the pharmacy and ask what it is.

Surely it’s 200mg/week for HRT, no? I can’t imagine a doc prescribing 1400mg/week lol. methyltestosterone tablets are generally 5mg/tab? “Here, eat 20 of these a day.”

[quote]H-Train wrote:
Surely it’s 200mg/week for HRT, no? I can’t imagine a doc prescribing 1400mg/week lol. methyltestosterone tablets are generally 5mg/tab? “Here, eat 20 of these a day.” [/quote]

But wouldn’t it be cool if the doc DID prescribe 1.4g per week?

If he was my doc - I’d most certainly put him on my Christmas card list.

That’s why I asked who his doc is?!!! Shit, i’ll drive, fly, or take a damn ferry to get hooked up with this doc!

By any chance is your doc the same guy selling you the test.

They mix test in Wyoming? Damn, I thought this was the U.S.
Come on bro, spill the beans. What’s this doc’s name…