HRT

I must tell that I took steroids for 10 years, and to be honest…unless I was taking alot…I never felt supraphysioligic. I felt normal, I mean not depressed, not fat, bloated…Normal.

Before I talk about my new Script, I’ll tell you that I came off a cycle of Superdrol, waited for my Liver to normalize, along with PCT X 6 weeks, and despite that I still felt low like I used to feel before steroids or when I’m not on.

I had my Labs done, and my Doc wrote that I’m am in Testicular Failure. He said that I’ve probably been low for years…maybe even since early 20’s and that he doubted that gear had anything to do with it.

I’m take about 280mg per week…and let me tell you I feel like I’m am normal once again.

So my advice is for those in their 30’s who are still using illegal gear…try to find a Doc that will listen, and go get tested.

DieselD

I feel you Diesel. I would blame your problem on the prohormones. I have been fine until just last year. I need Ergo Max LMG and then noticed that I was having problems. It started to get worse this year and decided to get tested and found out that my test levels were low and now Im on TRT.

So any of you guys out there beware of prohormones. Most dont tell you what kind of PCT you need and you will normally need the same PCT as a real aas cycle. Running a PCT that comes with the prohormone most likely will not work. You will need Nolvadex to the least.

I am 31 and I now have low test levels because of prohormones and I have run into many people with the same problem for running Superdrol, Phera Plex, or even my cycle which was Ergo Max

[quote]DieselD wrote:
I must tell that I took steroids for 10 years, and to be honest…unless I was taking alot…I never felt supraphysioligic. I felt normal, I mean not depressed, not fat, bloated…Normal.

Before I talk about my new Script, I’ll tell you that I came off a cycle of Superdrol, waited for my Liver to normalize, along with PCT X 6 weeks, and despite that I still felt low like I used to feel before steroids or when I’m not on.

I had my Labs done, and my Doc wrote that I’m am in Testicular Failure. He said that I’ve probably been low for years…maybe even since early 20’s and that he doubted that gear had anything to do with it.

I’m take about 280mg per week…and let me tell you I feel like I’m am normal once again.

So my advice is for those in their 30’s who are still using illegal gear…try to find a Doc that will listen, and go get tested.

DieselD[/quote]
Iagree im 35.example of the last 12 week cycle test cypt 500mg weekly deca 400mg a week/wk1 =12 hgh 4iu daily for 6 months
anavar 50mg daily week 1=6 plus all pct clomid, hcg,+ a anti estorfor the cycle all legally pescribed