HRT/TRT Side Effects

When you try to point out what others feel and say, especially when it comes to estrogen they ignore you. Three Docs told me I wouldn’t convert bc I am athletic and have little BF%. But I jumped from 29 to 43 in just 3 weeks. Not one would even here of Arimidex. I started taking Natures Way DIM plus at 1 capsule a day.

[quote]christopher36 wrote:
When you try to point out what others feel and say, especially when it comes to estrogen they ignore you. Three Docs told me I wouldn’t convert bc I am athletic and have little BF%. But I jumped from 29 to 43 in just 3 weeks. Not one would even here of Arimidex. I started taking Natures Way DIM plus at 1 capsule a day. [/quote]

So your three docs were idiots, obviously. I used to be a bigger sponsor of herbs with HRT/TRT, than I am now seeing the amount of “chemical” AI’s available that always work, as opposed to taking herbs to find out some day that you’re one of the guys the herbs don’t work for. I still use herbs, don’t misunderstand me I also considered the costs of herbs VS. say liquid adex.

DIM is 12.00/month, Chrysin is approx. 12.00/month plus the Bioperene (4.00/month)to help the herbs get absorbed. That’s 16.00 a month at minimum dosage, whereas liquid adex is 4.00 and it always works.

No offense to the above poster, I just thought I would clarify a different point of view.

My first Doc only scripted clomid 25mg. a day with the test. So if HCG is spiking me, use clomid instead. I do have a bottle of LDex from AG. No idea how to dose and would hate to have to self medicate. Seems these Docs leave you to that option when they don’t suffer the PMS sides. Taking my ZMA and extra Zinc nightly to help. On a positive, BF went from 13% to 9.7% in three weeks and my muscles are rock solid.