HRT Or...

36 years old (6-1, 195), too much body fat (20%),Started doctor script of 200 mg Test Cyp and 200 Mg Deca both per wk for 10 weeks, with anti-e’s. This is my 1st cycle in 19 years.

Not afraid to gain some quality muscle, but don’t what to explain a 15 pound gain in 10 weeks to my co-workers or family.

I know I can always cut back, but would like to know what kind of results should I expect in that time. Will be on a good diet, dedicated workout schedule. Medium metab.

[quote]roccobones wrote:
36 years old (6-1, 195), too much body fat (20%),Started doctor script of 200 mg Test Cyp and 200 Mg Deca both per wk for 10 weeks, with anti-e’s. This is my 1st cycle in 19 years.

Not afraid to gain some quality muscle, but don’t what to explain a 15 pound gain in 10 weeks to my co-workers or family.

I know I can always cut back, but would like to know what kind of results should I expect in that time. Will be on a good diet, dedicated workout schedule. Medium metab. [/quote]

So, it sounds like your doctor has given you a week cycle and called it HRT. Is that correct?

[quote]roccobones wrote:

I know I can always cut back, but would like to know what kind of results should I expect in that time. Will be on a good diet, dedicated workout schedule. Medium metab. [/quote]

You won’t have to worry about 15 pounds at those dosages. Unless you decide to do some serious heavy lifting of both weights and your fork.
You have 1/2 the Deca and 1/3 of the Test needed for 15 pounds in 10 weeks with heavy lifting.

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear it. I know it is on the low side for the veteran users out there, but this is my first in a long long time. Sounds like I will be looking at more like 5-7 pounds and a loss of body fat?

[quote]keaster wrote:
roccobones wrote:

I know I can always cut back, but would like to know what kind of results should I expect in that time. Will be on a good diet, dedicated workout schedule. Medium metab.

So, it sounds like your doctor has given you a week cycle and called it HRT. Is that correct?[/quote]

I guess. One doc on the web circuit says that 200mg Test cyp will double your Test to 2x the upper “normal” limit. So I assume, with the 200 mg test cyp per week, plus the 200 mg Deca, I will be seeing/feeling something above and beyound a HRT. No complaints.

[quote]roccobones wrote:
keaster wrote:
roccobones wrote:

So, it sounds like your doctor has given you a week cycle and called it HRT. Is that correct?

I guess. One doc on the web circuit says that 200mg Test cyp will double your Test to 2x the upper “normal” limit. So I assume, with the 200 mg test cyp per week, plus the 200 mg Deca, I will be seeing/feeling something above and beyound a HRT. No complaints.[/quote]

I would be interested in seeing whether your doctor has a clinic or something in my area. PM me if you like.

Great doctor! Holy shit, that is one hell of an HRT script. I’d probably gain about 10lbs in 3 months on that. At 6ft 1in 10 lbs won’t look like that much. Are you training now? At 195 and 20% bodyfat you will not look huge with fat loss and muscle gain but you will look much better! :slight_smile: I’m glad to hear your getting help. Take it slow if you have not been training .

[quote]roccobones wrote:

Just check the websites. I am sure you will find a “clinic” that can meet your needs.

[quote]StandTall wrote:
Great doctor! Holy shit, that is one hell of an HRT script. I’d probably gain about 10lbs in 3 months on that. At 6ft 1in 10 lbs won’t look like that much. Are you training now? At 195 and 20% bodyfat you will not look huge with fat loss and muscle gain but you will look much better! :slight_smile: I’m glad to hear your getting help. Take it slow if you have not been training .

roccobones wrote:

[/quote]

That is what I was thinking, lose 5-10 pounds fat and replace with some muscle. I know there will be a spike with the water weight. Anybody used a diuretic (natural or otherwise) to keep the bloat down. If so, what kind actually works.

I am not the type of guy that turns to holistic medicine, chiros, herbs, but would try a diuretic that works. My goal is not to just fill out the XL shirt (was my goal when much younger).

[quote]roccobones wrote:

One doc on the web circuit says that 200mg Test cyp will double your Test to 2x the upper “normal” limit. .[/quote]

There are a lot of guys that use that dose for HRT to touch the top of the normal range. Not neccsesarily supraphysiological but high normal.