HRT Inject Questions

sorry couldnt find the HRT section of the forum. swear to god i looked for 20mins…

hi i cant see myself putting gel on and worrying about sweating it off anymore. i called the doc today and she switched me to 100mg test shots a week.

now is this true that EOD injections, compared to once weekly, A) provide more stable levels B) overall is more efficient (ie. more testosterone over a 7 day period is “enjoyed”) and C) can fit into an insulin syringe, making this injection easiest to administer(?) as well as the least painful(?)

my last question is, if i read from multiple reputable sites online instructions with pictures, do i still really need to have a human show me first?

and my last last question is the vastus lateralis the “best” injection site? for what reasons?

not kidding, seriously last question: is using a heating pad truly worth it? or is it like using a belt ot squat

haha got you good you f******. whats up with this ELMA cream i hear about?

thanks all

[quote]foxdie wrote:
my last question is, if i read from multiple reputable sites online instructions with pictures, do i still really need to have a human show me first?[/quote]

I’ll let KSman and others answer your other questions, but I do have some advice.

Unless you’ve been around injections or are very confident with anatomy, it’s a GREAT idea to have a nurse show you the glute, hip and quad injection areas. At least have them confirm your knowledge of those injection sites.

On every board, there are just too many posts about people experiencing swollen knots and warm lumps – signs of an IM injection that missed.

Foxdie:

You posted into another old thread now located in the Body Building forum.

I replied there:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1383172&pageNo=1