Does anyone have a recommendation for a Doctor in the NYC area ? In two successive tests my T-Levels came in at 245 and 190.

I am 44 years old.

Thanks in advance.

Mine were that low (even lower!) so I know how you feel.
Barring a personal recommendation, you can Google – Find an endocrinologist. That’s a start, if no NY guys help out.

Thanks HH. I was totally shocked. I will wait a few days to see if any one has a reference and then Google I guess.


I am also interested in this as I will be moving to New Jersey in a few weeks. I will be about 20-25 minutes to NYC.