HPTA Restart Suggestions

That’s big man. It will help you keep a schedule which will do wonders for your well being hormonal wise as well as psychological and neurological.

All will be good. All the best my man.

I’d love some updates if you see major improvements so we get some data on how long it takes.

1 Like

I will for sure update. If anyone goes through the same I want this to be here so they can read and keep their hopes up.

1 Like

Here is my recent bloodwork 14 months post crash:

Noticed my SHBG is on the very high end but I believe it will drop down after awhile.

This looks promising, hope the the recovery continues.

1 Like

Nice! How are you mentally and libido wise and so on?

1 Like

Mentally feeling alot better! Thoughts of suicide have diminished. I dont feel completely exhaused all the time, However my libido is still missing, but I hope it will come back with time, hoping T increases and SHBG drops down. Think my brain needs more time to recover neurotransmitteractivity also.

1 Like

your total t is fine is like 700ng/dl…what pct you eventually run
you are from 380ng/dl to 700ng/dl(its good)

Yes T looks fine, but my shbg is high which gives me a low free t. Also my balls are still atrophied, I wish I had done bloodwork before all of this so I knew what my baseline was. Just hoping my libido returns someday

what pct protocol you eventually follow?

I did HCG for 6-8 weeks 500iu eod followed by nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks then clomid for a couple of weeks. Some days I would go 40mg nolva but that was totally uneccesary.

I will be getting bloodwork again tomorrow, if I don’t see any improvement in my LH and FSH, SHBG and free T, I think it’s time to hop on TRT. It’s now 17 months since I completely lost my libido and constant fatigue. Would be pretty pointless to keep waiting at this point wouldn’t it?

You can try TRT but you got to do it for at least a year to see if it helps. Also coming off is hard then, so know what you are getting yourself into.

But I understand you, 17 months is a long time

1 Like

I know man. I really don’t want to, however I feel like I am wasting my time waiting for something which is not going to resolve by itself at this point. I hate having atrophied testis, and I know TRT wont make that any better either. If I see improvements on my bloodwork I guess I could wait another 6 months.

Dude. Look up Victor Black on Facebook and reach out to him. Dude is top notch and light years ahead of this time. Thank me later.

Update: My thyroid has normalised after two years. I was borderline hyperthyroid for a long time. I take this as a good sign towards recovery. I’m guessing thyroid compensated for the lack of T and now gotten back to its old roots. I still have no libido, however I can get erect much easier but there is no sensation. Orgasms still feel good though. Ejaculate varies, sometimes watery, sometimes more white, much more volume than before. I have been going to the gym for two months now. I don’t have that deliberating fatigue constantly anymore. Most days im «okay» but there are of course bad days here and there but they come alot less. Will update if I experience any more significant changes, cheers.

3 Likes

Great to hear!

2 Likes

Good news @jamilkh

I have been following and you will recover eventually. Don’t over think it.

SB

2 Likes

I hope so dude! The only issue I see is I have mid range T 560-607 ng/dl with kind of high SHGB at 44. I’m hypogonadal still judging off my Free T levels, and my gonads fluctuate size all the time. My T levels have to reach like 900-1000 for SHBG to drop and get a decent free T. I am a bit skeptical of that happening seems like a huge jump, but I’ve waited two years will hold on for another six months or so. Cheers mate, appreciate the reply.

1 Like

Its not always about numbers. Go by how you feel. Some people feel absolutely fine on 300ngdl and some need 1000. Feeling will tell you what number you need.

SB

1 Like

Hello OP i am in a similar boat ever since i took dianabol and test enanthate in 2014 i am shutdown.LH is 1,7 and FSH is 0,5 and i am 26 years old.I took them when I was 17.My testosterone is right on mid range but my free T is at the bottom.

What did you try to recover?