HPTA Restart Suggestions

Keep me updated. My condition is similar to yours. If my Clomid restart fails, I will switch to your protocol

1 Like

Will do

Hey guys,

I’ve now been on HCG for 4 weeks, dropping it and continuing with clomid for 8 weeks. So far no difference in sleep, libido or mood. Numb genitals, tinittus and anhedonia. I know this situation is not just hypogonadism, all the symptoms I have had correlate too much with PFS. I don’t know how something like primobolan could trigger this, but it did. I’m not so stressed out however, I’ve just come to terms with this. I have patience to wait to or three more months, if nothing improves im probably going to end my self. I know it sounds stupid, but honestly this is not a life worth living at all. Makes it even more difficult when your family say it’s all in your head and you’re going crazy. I wish I hadn’t been so stupid, I wish I wasn’t so naive. Hope no one of you ever go through this. Take care of yourselves. Will update soon.

I am not a doctor or a psychologist.
I feel I have to intervene as a human/man.
Ending yourself over a temporary problem helps no one. I don’t know you and I would feel horrible if you did go through with this, so I cannot begin to imagine how your close ones would feel about it.

Why not get on TRT if things do not improve? Get a clear mind and revisit the situation.

Give Dr Mark Gordon an email or message and explain the situation. Don’t give up pal!

5 Likes

Hey man,

sorry to hear you’re not improving but I advise you to now tackle this problem from the neurotransmitter side. Your hormones aren’t the problem, you tried to restart, I think you’re a tad bit too impatient but it’s ok now. Go to a psychiatrist or a normal doc and get antidepressants. They will help you in 3-4 weeks and if not you try something else. You have nothing to lose by trying. I suggested one above already, try to get that first.

Now listen, this is important. Don’t fucking end your life. Ever. Just swear to yourself you are not going to do it. You can’t even comprehend what a train-wreck of people you leave behind. People that kill themselves often think that the people they leave behind are better off without them. It is not the case. They are devastated and angry and resentful. Children never recover from something like this. You are too self absorbed to see this but you only need to see it happen once and you know, you’ll never do it, under any circumstances. Your situation is not hopeless. Not even close.
You push through. You stay here. And you’ll get through. You’ll be a man. You’ll be there when your troubles are gone. Promise it. You are not finished on this planet, your job is not finished. You are made to be where you are and you move forward. Life is suffering, we all suffer. Everybody has their package to carry.

I’ll tell you a story. I once talked to a girl that came working out with me once a week. She is just a friend, we are both in relationships. She is always happy. We spoke about hardship once. I knew her about a year. She told me, her brother is in the hospital. I asked why. She said he got brain cancer. This was 6 months ago. He died last month. When I saw her, she wasn’t any different than normal but I could see it in her eyes. I could only imagine what she felt like on the inside. Nobody could see it.

That’s with everybody. Everybody lives with trauma. And we as humans push through. And we move on because we know: things will get better. Remember that. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will be. Accept your situation. Do your best and you’ll be better.

8 Likes

dude!!! You saw my story! Please let me help! Let me get in contact with you I will try to explain what is going on!

YOU WILL BEAT THIS.

Your issue is not psycholigcal, you are not depressed, and it is not primarily a hormonal issue at its core.

1 Like

Hey man

Thanks for replying. Did you recover? I’ve given up to be honest.

1 Like

Hey brother

There is hope! I have improved slightly, but you have to understand that I never took any steroids , propecia, finasteride, accutane, saw palmetto, or ssri.
I am randomly left with numb genitals, shrunken testicle, loss of libido, loss of erections, cold genitals and more…

There is something else going on… Don’t waste too much on hormones as this is just a reflection of a deeper problem I think…

Did you have alot of stress before all this happened? Any infection (EBV, HSV1/2, CMV,) etc…

Do you have Eczema? Bloating? Give us some more information…

Soo far I have ruled out viral reactivations (I do have a elevated mumps IgG)
Candida IgG NEGATIVE
Mycoplasma Pneumonaie NEGATIVE
I had a fungal rash on my thighs when i was young , lasted my whole life and doctor gave me hydrocortisone cream (steroid/immunosuppresant) I think it fucked up my gut bacteria and left me open to infections and immune system dysfunction. I have diagnosed Blastocystis Hominis parasite in stool and doctor responded he has no idea where I would have caught that…

Brother Test the following: Secretory IgA, Total IgE, Stool test for pathogens and parasites, and test IgG of the following- EBV, CMV, HSV1/2, Mycoplasma Pneumoanie) Try to test for SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) as well!!

I’ll be here everyday, when I see email notification from you! I can send you some links from people who have cured this also to let you know that YOU CAN beat this!

ps. Dont waste your money on endocrinologists, urologists , doctors. They simply can’t help you and its out of their expertise. Start with those tests ^

completely and I mean COMPLETELY cut out all sugars and carbs! CARNIVORE diet. Water fasting. Smash some garlic, and take some anti-bacterials, anti-virals, anti-fungals. Like Monolaurin, Garlic, Echinachea, Astragalus, Rhodiola etc…

Thanks alot for the replies bro. Yeah I read your story happened after a crash diet right? It’s crazy to me how it caused all this fuckery for you. I did a cycle of primo, where I got to very low bodyfat, and then I pretty much started having the same symptoms as you. Have you gotten any libido or sensitivity back? How much would you say you have recovered if you could put a percentage on it? Also those tests, can they be done by normal bloodwork?

How sure are you that it was Primo? I haven’t read this entire thread, but if you got NPP, Deca, that could explain a lot, and Primo is something else a lot (usually Test P or Mast, but it could be a lot of things).

I doubt it was primo yeah. I gained 22 pounds and I was dosing at 400mg/week by the label 100mg/ml claim. Just don’t understand what other compound it could be? Bodyfat was decreasing and lean muscle mass went up.

man if you look at it… we basically suffer from same symptoms as PFS! Yet we never taken the drug…

I found a user on anabolic minds who said people with pfs got problems cause the drug caused immune system dysfunction and allowed for chronic infections/viruses to reactivate… This is why they are not getting better…

1 Like

fucking around with hormones can alter the immune system and its response…

1 Like

I found a guy who cured by treating E. Histolytica (Parasite), I found cures on Anti-Candida diet, I found cures on a guy treating Chalmydia trachomatis (intracellular bacteria) I found a guy who got cured from taking anti virals.

Viruses, parasites, fungus, chlamydia trachomatis are all INTRACELLULAR PATHOGENS! You need Th1 Immune response to sort these out…

Problem is I believe we are all Th1 suppressed due to Th2 Dominance.
Proof is elevated Serum IgE levels in all people suffering with this shit.

Probably not primo. You symptoms sound a lot like issues from Deca or NPP (it seems that these compounds impact the brain and dopamine). The bad news is it can take over a year to get better. The good news is that you will get better with time (if this is what happened). I am in no way saying this is what happened to you.

1 Like

just watch on youtube Dr. Berg Videos on Viruses how to put them back in remission, watch his videos on leaky gut, watch his videos on infections, how to strengthen immune system…

No sugar, no carbs, garlic, prebiotics, probiotics, etc. fasting, water fasting. Don’t fuck around man

Yeah it’s weird dude. I just really hope it ain’t the same issue. Have you tried anti virals yourself?

Hmmm, yeah I just cant see it being deca since I would have gained waterweight right? Thing is my