HPTA Restart Suggestions

Telegram, whatsapp?
Telegram: stanern

Hey guys

I’ve been posting on and off on this forum ever since I experienced prolonged shutdown and low t after a primo cycle.

I’ve been using hcg for a week now, 1000iu Eod for a week. Testosterone came back at 1000ngdl, but I haven’t noticed any difference in libido, brainfog or anything at all. I feel mentally disconnected from everything and feel like i am in my own little bubble. LH and FSH both at 2, doc didn’t check my estrogen. I’m going to switch over to clomid in a few days and hope it gets things going. Just wondering why I haven’t noticed an increase in libido on hcg?

This is why. Take a big shot of test and your levels will read sky high on labs in 24-48 hours. Your body doesn’t change that fast though. Its gonna take awhile to see changes in things like libido, mood, and composition.

1 Like

Update

I’ve been taking hcg for two weeks now. I never experienced an increase in libido. My balls and dick are ice old and dont feel any sensation, I don’t get aroused and my sleep has been absolutely horrible for the past 9-10 months and it still is. Starting clomid tomorrow. I can get hard if i try, takes alot of effort though and I don’t feel any sensation nor arousal.

1 Like

Currently at this same position post cycle. I have not started PCT yet though, I have clomid on hand and will start that this Saturday once the test is fully out of my system. My balls never shrunk, I manage to get aroused sometimes but not anywhere near pre all these PEDs. Sleep has gotten a bit better. Same with sensation though, does not feel as good as it used to and I just don’t even cum. I keep it hard enough to please the ladies, but the sex no longer does anything for me and has become a chore. Libido is non-existent, sadly have to force myself to have sex. Can’t wait to get back to normal, but its an uphill climb. Keep us updated.

1 Like

Any suggestions? After two weeks of hcg I noticed no difference in libido, my balls feel light. Labs showed that my test did increase so that must mean my nuts are working or? Really need some help here guys

1 Like

I would say that’s not long enough

my balls don’t seem to respond to the hcg though. They’re still atrophied, labs showed that my test did increase though. Is it possible for test to increase even if the balls aren’t responding to the hcg?

Forget what your test levels are for a moment. What’s the change in LH? Where were you and where are you now?

My LH and FSH are both at 2, but that’s after the HCG. I decided I wanted to try hcg sice my nuts were severely atrophied. Pre hcg FSH was 3 and LH 2. Nuts keep twitching at times. The reason I mention the testosterone number is because my nuts are still atrophied but somehow my test is high, I don’t get that.

Keep us updated.

1 Like

HCG is not going to increase LH, it’s a substitute for it. So if you’re looking to raise those, a SERM is what you need

I know that. I just wanted to get balls plump before doing serm, they’re very atrophied still.

I gotcha

1 Like

Anyone know if it’s possible that test increases on HCG even though the balls aren’t working?

Okay, so I think my balls have just given up on me. There is no weight to them, and hcg is not restoring them. I think im heading towards trt

1 Like

No, that would mean your adrenals pump out test like mad. Your balls start working. Keep the hCG until they get their size back. It’s a sign you are on the right track. I don’t know why you’d panic. Your testosterone should increase slightly, then more. Since your testicles respond to the “LH” stimulus, you should just stay on path for a few more weeks.

Edit: what was your T and what is it now after the increase?

Edit2: just saw your T is very high on it. That’s enough with the hCG then if you’re always at 1000 ng/dL. You should now switch to a SERM to get LH and FSH back up. FSH might be the missing component.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I have injected 10000ius so far, still think there is hope? Been doing 1000iu’s eod, what dosing would you recommend? Much appreciated.

Edit: My testis still are atrophied and i have zero sexdrive and don’t feel touch of sensation. Also my scrotum etc feel very cold

Sorry, didn’t read every post at first. The T levels show the hCG is working. If you measured T more than once and it was that high, you got your testicles working. I’d do the following:
Stick with hCG for 2 more weeks (see blshaws post above) and then switch to Nolva. The do that at 20-40 mg at least a month. I think you’re on a good path.

1 Like

I hope so man. I will continue with the hcg for 2-3 more weeks then. Thanks yet again, much much appreciated.