I have been B&Cing for about 3 years with low doses of Test E (200mg) and Tren E (200-400mg) and occasionally throwing in Mast E (200mg). I have used HCG throughout but there were certain periods where I did not. After a while, my testes began to atrophy and I felt like HCG was not keeping them ‘plump’.
It is now time for a baby and I had a test come back very low (2mil).
I am 26 years old, 115kg and 14% bf.
Stupidly enough I followed Scally’s Power PCT (Large 2500iu EOD blasts of HCG with aromasin) and ended up with the following results:
Prolactin 242 mIU/L (45 - 375)
Oestradiol 95 pmol/L (< 150)
Testo 21.5 nmol/L (6.0 - 28.0)
SHGB 45 nmol/L (15 - 50)
Free Test 380 pmol/L (200 - 600)
I did another test during week two of SERMS (100mg clomid/60mg Toremifene) with the following results:
E2 LCMS 26pmol/L (40-160)
IGF-1 21nmol/L (15.3-43.1)
DHEA 6.4 umol/L (4.8-13.9)
Test 15.3 nmol/L (6.0 – 28.0)
5D 48 nmol/L (15-50)
Free T 247pmol/L (200-600)
Vit D 71nmol/L (over 50)
FSH 8iu/L (1-8)
LH 5iu/L (2-8)
E2 110pmol/L (<150)
PRL 9 miu/L (45-375)
I now see that high dose SERM usage is probably the reason why my balls are still atrophied due to the overstimulation of LH. I am now going to drop down to 12.5mg clomid EOD and see what happens.
My goal is fertility, then I may look into a TRT route as i believe i may have done some damage from my stupid AAS use. I do not have access to HMG unfortunately.
My questions are:
- Should I add DHEA into the mix?
- Why is there such a huge difference with my E2 tests which were taken on the same draw? Is my SERM use throwing off these values?
- I was using Aromasin 12.5mg E4D and it brought my E2 to the levels above. I felt like it had crashed me so I stopped. Should I use 6.25mg E3D?
- If i were to switch to Nolva instead of Clomid, which dosage should I go for?
- I am supplementing with ZMA, Vit E, D, C. Should I add anything else?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.