How's Yohimbe-Free Spike?

Yohimbe - good or bad?

cause I see that the Spike energy supps are yohimbe free does that mean there is somthing wrong with it?

Well, alot of foods now a days are Trans Fat free. So does that mean theres something wrong with Trans Fat??

Wait a minute… I don’t think I’m helping.

Yohimbe is the biggest load of shit on the market

It’s been linked with everything from fat loss to extra energy to even giving you a hard on if you struggle in that department but theres nothing solid from a decent study to show it does anything.

[quote]jzzz wrote:

It’s been linked with everything from fat loss to extra energy to even giving you a hard on if you struggle in that department but theres nothing solid from a decent study to show it does anything.[/quote]

What’s the point of your post?

To the OP: some people love Yohimbine, while others don’t tolerate it well.

Unfortunately, I’m in the later category, but I’m not foolish enough to think everyone responds the same as me.

Try it and see how you respond.

My point it dosnt do anything to be good

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
jzzz wrote:

It’s been linked with everything from fat loss to extra energy to even giving you a hard on if you struggle in that department but theres nothing solid from a decent study to show it does anything.

Unfortunately, I’m in the later category, but I’m not foolish enough to think everyone responds the same as me.

I know how I respond I take three pills and can work out for 3 hours with no sign of getting tired… very effective but I feel shitty afterwords and sleep for a very long time…

I guess I was wondering if anyone from Biotest can explain why they chose to make spike products yohimbe free?.. is it because people react to it diffrently like the guy I quoted said or is there another reasoning in it?

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
jzzz wrote:

[/quote]

My body hates it. I’ll stick to ephedrine/caffiene/tyrosine.