T Nation

How's This??

Here is a pic when I was going low on carbs and did more cardio. Was about 170 back then…am at 190 as of now. I can create that “look” when I put my mind to it.

170, how tall were you, just out of curiosity? Can you post more photos, preferably standard bodybuilding poses? Looking pretty lean, but can’t tell much without wheels, and with the trap/shoulder throw-out you’re doing there.

So, you joined in October of 2006 and decided this should be your first post?

You’ve been lurking awhile so you might understand this reference:

Would you mind posting a picture with a shoe?

Or, better yet, how about a picture of you today at 190 lbs? Most of us want to see “that look.”

“I can also create a studio and a photographer when necessary. I only keep them around for 170 pound days.”

-Now where is that damn shoe?

Yes, we have absolutely no way of accurately calculating your BF without a shoe for comparison, preferably men’s size 9 basketball shoe.

When I get a good camera I will put more up. I am 6’2" at 32yrs old.

good job!

Leg pics are also required.

Not much for legs cause I only maintain them for basketball. Cause once those get too big, then not able to dunk and I won’t let that happen!!!

[quote]ironwill7 wrote:
Not much for legs cause I only maintain them for basketball. Cause once those get too big, then not able to dunk and I won’t let that happen!!![/quote]

To big to dunk…I’m pretty sure training legs would increase your vertical. There is no pics of the wheels so I can’t really comment, but a comment like that does not sound promising.

Troll.

[quote]ironwill7 wrote:
Not much for legs cause I only maintain them for basketball. Cause once those get too big, then not able to dunk and I won’t let that happen!!![/quote]

LOL!

[quote]ironwill7 wrote:

AWESOME!!!

I stopped training legs when my 720 dunk came down to a 540 behind the head. That was the last day that I lifted anything with my legs.

Please post you lifting numbers and any advice you have. Also if you could send me a picture with your name and autograph on it I will have if for when you hit the big time and get down to biz-naz.

In the meantime - crawl back under your bridge and wait for the photograher to come back and take a video of your mad hops.

Troll

[quote]ironwill7 wrote:

How come people think that having a big upper body won’t hurt their dunk, but big legs will?

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
ironwill7 wrote:
Not much for legs cause I only maintain them for basketball. Cause once those get too big, then not able to dunk and I won’t let that happen!!!

How come people think that having a big upper body won’t hurt their dunk, but big legs will?

[/quote]

People don’t think that. Trolls think that.

Oh my god! He has no face! Aiiieeeeeee!

Fixed. As you can see, I’m a photoshop savant.

dude, I’ve put 40 lbs. of muscle on since my playing days and I can still jump as high. Alot of that is in my legs.

[quote]oldskinnyfat wrote:
Fixed. As you can see, I’m a photoshop savant.[/quote]

Now he has no neck. Maybe he can borrow some of drivethruhero’s?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
oldskinnyfat wrote:
Fixed. As you can see, I’m a photoshop savant.

Now he has no neck. Maybe he can borrow some of drivethruhero’s?[/quote]

drivethruhero can supply copious amounts of neck should there ever be a worldwide neck shortage…

remember they wanted to build a pipe to carry gas half way around the world-We could cut a length from drivethruheros neck for that job and he wouldnt even notice…