T Nation

How's This Stack for Now?

So after not having much libido at all for a while, I tried Alpha Male for the last 3 weeks and it is pretty great but still not getting me to where I used to be. A good improvement though, I probably should have ordered REV-Z as well, is there any other product that I can buy in store that is similar that I don't have to order online and wait for?

This is the stack I will be probably taking until I can get some blood work done, which is fairly soon. How does this look, I'm guessing I might want to take this stuff regardless of if I need TRT or not.

I am 21 years old also.

Tongkat Ali
Beta Alanine
Calcium D-Glucarate
L-Arginine
DIM
D-Aspartic Acid

Also going to try this;
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016LYKXK

Going to start taking my waking temps as well as I think I have a bit of a thyroid problem that all resulted from a stinch of undereating and trying to lose weight in the first place, very stupid I know, embarrasing, but now I am trying to work myself back up.

Thanks so much. I will have blood work soon, but I am just trying to do anything I can up until that point.

You should probably get bloodwork done before starting all this crap so you can get an accurate unmolested baseline

Well I've already been taking Alpha Male, did I already screw things up?

Can I just stop now if I am going to be taking my blood work in about 5 or 6 days? Would that be okay?

I would probably let it clear out of my system for a couple weeks...but 5-6 days probably won't affect things too much...