T Nation

How's This for a Powerful Image?

I was browsing through my image folder(s) and found this, along with some other things.

Thought it was pretty cool.

This one too.

wow.
does that tat (with the guy pointing the gun at the other guys head) say “capitalism”?
metal.

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
wow.
does that tat (with the guy pointing the gun at the other guys head) say “capitalism”?
metal.[/quote]

Yes. And that’s a fucking anarchist black flag right above it, if I’m not mistaken.

No wonder the cops are like “WTF he’s far too hardcore for us to arrest!”

This one’s a thinker.

Yep, it does. There exists a higher resolution version of that image out there on the internet too.

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
wow.
metal.

Yes. And that’s a fucking anarchist black flag right above it, if I’m not mistaken.

This one’s a thinker.[/quote]

nature vs nurture?
:wink:

This is a guy doing a 330lb deadlift…one-handed…at a bodyweight of 117.

EDIT: helps if I actually attach the image, huh?

Damn thing isn’t working.

Ted Arcidi

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
I was browsing through my image folder(s) and found this, along with some other things.

Thought it was pretty cool.[/quote]

Powerful? Just looks like an idiot to me.

Without bringing politics into it (or lack thereof), I saw the photo and thought it was striking…hence “powerful image”. I could give a shit about the circumstances.

Speaking of striking:

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
wow.
metal.

Wow, this is a cool picture.

[quote]LUEshi wrote:

Thought it was pretty cool.[/quote]

found it.
evidently the gent with the tattoos is Jeff “The Snowman” Monson an MMA fighter, at a roadblock outside the 2008 Republican National Convention.

that and other cool pictures:

[quote]SSC wrote:
LUEshi wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
wow.
metal.

This one’s a thinker.

Wow, this is a cool picture.[/quote]

Remember…girls HATE big muscles…so they would all go for the little guy if he can just get his abs to show more.

I don;t get the point of this. Are they s’posed to be brothers or something?

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
wow.
metal.

[quote]found it.
evidently the gent with the tattoos is Jeff “The Snowman” Monson an MMA fighter, at a roadblock outside the 2008 Republican National Convention.[/quote]

He does MMA? I’d wear riot gear too if I thought I had to fuck with a dude that big who can actually fight.

On second thought, I’d just shoot him or something, rather than find out what it’s like to have an anarchist MMA fighter rip off my jawbone.

The pasty underfed look is SO in this year.

On-topic, if this guy gets any lower they’ll have to clean the floor.

I have no idea. I troll /fit/ and /b/ all the time and they always have tons of random shit on there. I thought this was particularly cool so I saved it.

This one’s gay as hell, but whenever a girl gives me shit about “gross muscles” or whatever I show it to her and watch her shut up.

Someone over at 4chan got this photo of Mark Rippetoe and posted it on /fit/.

Hilarity ensued.

This is the original photo. Note the expression.

Didn’t get all of them before the thread disappeared, but here are a few;