I got this from another bodybuilding site:

Meal Plan:

Meal Plan For Weight Lifting Days:

Meal One:
Healthy cereal then multi-vitamin/mineral or
Meal Two:
Trioplex Bar and an orange or grapefruit

Meal Three:
Lean meat (chicken, tuna, turkey, or turkey burger) and green veggies or green salad and complex carb (two slices whole grain bread, sweet potato, or brown rice)

Meal Four:
Handful of raw almonds, walnuts, or pecans and an apple or pear

Meal Five:
(dinner) lean white meat or fish (not fried) w/green veggies or green salad

Meal Six:
CarbRite Bar or Specialized Protein shake

Meal Plan For Non-Weight Lifting Days:

Meal One: Oatmeal w/a little honey and three egg whites then multi-vitamin/mineral

Meal Two:
CarbRite Bar and apple or pear

Meal Three:
Lean meat (chicken, tuna, or turkey) and green veggies or green salad

Meal Four:
Handful of raw almonds

Meal Four:
Handful of raw almonds

Meal Five:
(dinner) lean white meat or fish (not fried) w/green veggies or green salad

Meal Six:
CarbRite Bar or Specialized Protein shake

Opinions please. Thank you.

Not to bad but sems kind of restricting by having the same stuff rotated for two days.

That and some of the meals I would have to ad a good protein soures. Like meal 1 cereal. or the meals that are a hand full of nuts, great fat source not great protein.

Also not a big fan of some of the bar supplements they recomend.

I would just rather stick to the writings of LL abnd JB etc. the timing and food we know to eat. It all about the timing once you nail that your golden.

Nail these and then build from there by reading all the other articles.

7 Habit
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459493

Foods That Make You Look Good Nekid
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=460638

Hope that helps and if any other question pop up dont hesitate

Phill

thanks for your help, yah im trying the 7 habits thing out but im only 13 so its kind of hard for me to understand some of the stuff so i was trying to take the easy way out and find already planned daily meals but i guess i will just have to suck it up and go back to the hard way and see how it works out. Thanks for that other link you gave me with the Good stuff Ok stuff and Bad stuff i hadn’t seen that before. Kind of off topic but do u think Big Boys Basic routine would be good for me im 5’7 120 pounds and 13 years old , I keep looking at all these routines and i just cant seem to pick one. THanks alot man.

[quote]GerardoGGA wrote:
thanks for your help, yah im trying the 7 habits thing out but im only 13 so its kind of hard for me to understand some of the stuff so i was trying to take the easy way out and find already planned daily meals but i guess i will just have to suck it up and go back to the hard way and see how it works out. Thanks for that other link you gave me with the Good stuff Ok stuff and Bad stuff i hadn’t seen that before. Kind of off topic but do u think Big Boys Basic routine would be good for me im 5’7 120 pounds and 13 years old , I keep looking at all these routines and i just cant seem to pick one. THanks alot man.[/quote]

Try to eat as many “good foods that make you look good nekkid” as you can. Don’t sweat it though, you are only 13, if you don’t like the taste of something, don’t eat it- simple.

At your age I wouldn’t advise you to go on any eating plan whatsoever, just try and follow JB’s 7 habits but eat all the clean foods your stomach can allow.
Drink lotsa milk, as its easy to get down, cheap source of complete protein and will also help you grow at your age.

Regarding training, big boy basics is good, so is any of Chad’s other 3 day split programmes.

Just stick to higher reps and lower weights and aim for perfect form. I suggest you read Eric Cressey’s “smart from the start” article.

Also, base your training on compound moves and exercises involving your own bodyweight. Even if they are tougher at first, you will progress faster and become stronger for heavier loads in the longer run- your physique will also be more balanced. DON’T negelect muscles which you can’t see in the mirror, that means do deadlifts and rows.

You are still young and have ample time to build a great physique, just remember eating is even more important than training (I’ve just realized this NOW, and i’m already 21 !!!).

Hope that helps.

Chirag

Taking the easy way out won’t work in the long run. As your goals and body composition change, modifications regarding your nutrition plan will be necessary. Moreover, every person’s body responds in an individual way. If you want to make continuous progress, learning and understnding is the only way.