T Nation

How's this Cycle?

Hi all
I am just looking for your opinions on how this hdrol cycle layout looks! I am new to this forum and would really appreciate the advice you guys have to give.

Stats: 21 years old…205lbs probably around 17% BF and around 6’1". I have been training since I was 15. Diet looks good. Eating 6 or 7 times a day medium carbs high protein medium fats. I am just trying to recomp this cycle mostly and this is my first cycle. Please critique! thanks in advance.

Support Sups:
Taurine
Cycle Support (pre-Load for 2 weeks?)
Hawthorne Berry
Liv 52
Cycle Assist
Trib
Fish Oil
Multi

Other Supps:
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100

post cycle therapy:
Clomid 40/40/40/40
Novladex 40/40/20/20

Thanks!

Like shit sorry.

[quote]Bulldog20 wrote:
Would a 12 week cycle of test e be better? [/quote]

much better, yes

[quote]Bulldog20 wrote:
Would a 12 week cycle of test e be better? [/quote]

100x better I promise you twice gains with half the sides.

for a first cycle I’d do the E. It’s a lot of pinning otherwise

Ditch the hdrol

8 to 10weeks test e with 4weeks dbol…then off 10weeks then do a sus250 plus deca min 8weeks max 12weeks remember run test 2weeks after deca then off the same time on then jump to sus250 and tren 10weeks with some winny at the end of the year you look like a god…but here’s the problem your only 21…I started when I was 24 snd I feel I was still to young so keep that in mind…and stay away form anything that’s drol

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:
8 to 10weeks test e with 4weeks dbol…then off 10weeks then do a sus250 plus deca min 8weeks max 12weeks remember run test 2weeks after deca then off the same time on then jump to sus250 and tren 10weeks with some winny at the end of the year you look like a god…but here’s the problem your only 21…I started when I was 24 snd I feel I was still to young so keep that in mind…and stay away form anything that’s drol[/quote]

do not listen to this person

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:
8 to 10weeks test e with 4weeks dbol…then off 10weeks then do a sus250 plus deca min 8weeks max 12weeks remember run test 2weeks after deca then off the same time on then jump to sus250 and tren 10weeks with some winny at the end of the year you look like a god…but here’s the problem your only 21…I started when I was 24 snd I feel I was still to young so keep that in mind…and stay away form anything that’s drol[/quote]

You’re the last person anyone should listen to.

OP disregard anything he says

Or he will smash you

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:
8 to 10weeks test e with 4weeks dbol…then off 10weeks then do a sus250 plus deca min 8weeks max 12weeks remember run test 2weeks after deca then off the same time on then jump to sus250 and tren 10weeks with some winny at the end of the year you look like a god…but here’s the problem your only 21…I started when I was 24 snd I feel I was still to young so keep that in mind…and stay away form anything that’s drol[/quote]

You’re the last person anyone should listen to.

OP disregard anything he says

Or he will smash you [/quote]

into the ground!

^^^^ you did it too yourself. When you constantly change your story about everything from how you train to lifts you obviously can’t do. Plus, make very novice mistaks, and pass off shit advice like you don’t need to pct or use AIs because that’s what some 60 year old who has not ran gear since 1980 told you so you ruin reputation.

Careful or your peepee won’t work and the juice may make you like men hulk says he loves you

[quote]Bulldog20 wrote:
What about this…

Week 1-12 (500 mgs of test E a week)(Monday and Thursday inject)
Week 1-12 (.25 mgs of arimidex EOD)
Weeks 3-12(500iu a week of HCG) (Monday and Thursday day inject)
Weeks 14-18 (Nolvadex 40/40/20/20) (clomid 100/100/50/50)
[/quote]

Looks much better man you will enjoy this alot more I guarantee it

Looks good!! Ok 500iu a week what’s happens if I have a 2000iu amp as I know u can store for 7days in fridge once mix as only comes with water no water base with alcohol because it seems il be wasting 500iu every two week shall I risk it and shoot it anyway or surpress my growth hormone by doing bigger dose…I know reed will know this as his the greatest thing since slice bread,see I can be nice when I want something I could just google it snd make nice friends somewhere else but to be honest I like you guys

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:
Looks good!! Ok 500iu a week what’s happens if I have a 2000iu amp as I know u can store for 7days in fridge once mix as only comes with water no water base with alcohol because it seems il be wasting 500iu every two week shall I risk it and shoot it anyway or surpress my growth hormone by doing bigger dose…I know reed will know this as his the greatest thing since slice bread,see I can be nice when I want something I could just google it snd make nice friends somewhere else but to be honest I like you guys [/quote]

get some bacteriostatic water. It’s easy enough to find (you can just buy it online) and your hCG’ll keep for a month

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Bulldog20 wrote:
What about this…

Week 1-12 (500 mgs of test E a week)(Monday and Thursday inject)
Week 1-12 (.25 mgs of arimidex EOD)
Weeks 3-12(500iu a week of HCG) (Monday and Thursday day inject)
Weeks 14-18 (Nolvadex 40/40/20/20) (clomid 100/100/50/50)
[/quote]

Looks much better man you will enjoy this alot more I guarantee it [/quote]

mos def! Consider a cheeky dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks.

Depends on where you get it from

[quote]Bulldog20 wrote:
Yeah I guess so I have a couple sources[/quote]

not really allowed to discuss prices but test and dbol are the two cheapest.

It’s actually ancillaries where the costs start to mount up, but don’t skimp on them. If you use your AI, SERMs etc properly it’ll save you a lot more money and trouble in future.

[quote]Bulldog20 wrote:
What about this…

Week 1-12 (500 mgs of test E a week)(Monday and Thursday inject)
Week 1-12 (.25 mgs of arimidex EOD)
Weeks 3-12(500iu a week of HCG) (Monday and Thursday day inject)
Weeks 14-18 (Nolvadex 40/40/20/20) (clomid 100/100/50/50)
[/quote]

Looks good. Stop the hcg 4-5 days before pct.

Start pct two weeks after last pin.

I would taper off the serms as well to prevent a rebound. Drop the clomid out after four weeks and continue the Nolva for another two weeks at 10mg. Just what I have done in past experiences with pct.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

I would taper off the serms as well to prevent a rebound. Drop the clomid out after four weeks and continue the Nolva for another two weeks at 10mg. Just what I have done in past experiences with pct.[/quote]

that’s a cracking bit of advice