T Nation

How's My Split?


#1

personally im not a beginner to weight lifting, i have been doing it for about 3 years now..

ive only been really lifting heavy for the past year because i use to be really fat lol.

anyways, this is my split, tell me what you guys think about it..

mon - chest/back
tue - off
wed - legs
thur - off
fri - shoulders/arms
sat - off
sun - off

i hit it heavy every day, by the meaning "heavy" i mean for example shoulder press, i do sets of 100's..


#2

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:
i hit it heavy every day, by the meaning “heavy” i mean for example shoulder press, i do sets of 100’s…[/quote]

You do? That’s awsome… :slight_smile:

The split is just fine!


#3

yeah, thats what i think. but this “professor X” guy who is all over this forum is telling me i threw body parts together “randomly” and i should be training 5 days a week lol.

i mean i may be wrong, but why stop something thats working? :stuck_out_tongue:

but i like when people give me tips and advice, thats why i post on here :slight_smile:


#4

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:
yeah, thats what i think. but this “professor X” guy who is all over this forum is telling me i threw body parts together “randomly” and i should be training 5 days a week lol.

i mean i may be wrong, but why stop something thats working? :stuck_out_tongue:

but i like when people give me tips and advice, thats why i post on here :)[/quote]


#5

Man, relax. It’s only a split - as long as you stick to it and make progress, you’ll be fine. If you feel it’s working - well, it’s even better. BTW, “this Professor X” obviously has no clue.


#6

[quote]thorax wrote:
Man, relax. It’s only a split - as long as you stick to it and make progress, you’ll be fine. If you feel it’s working - well, it’s even better. BTW, “this Professor X” obviously has no clue. [/quote]

yeah supposeably the thing that “works” is training 4-5 days a week, 1-3 bodyparts each day.

im not sure but they must be doing quite some light weight cuz if you did heavy each day you’d be overtraining like a pornstars asshole in a porn shoot :P.

i think the only thing you wouldnt overtrain on is deadlifts and squats, ive never seen anyone overtrain on those lol… then again, ive never seen an olympic athlete actualy workout, so… :wink:


#7

ahem…


#8

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
ahem…[/quote]

That was literally the hardest I’ve ever laughed while reading anything on this site… well played.


#9

[quote]Joelsopher wrote:
thorax wrote:
Man, relax. It’s only a split - as long as you stick to it and make progress, you’ll be fine. If you feel it’s working - well, it’s even better. BTW, “this Professor X” obviously has no clue.

yeah supposeably the thing that “works” is training 4-5 days a week, 1-3 bodyparts each day.

im not sure but they must be doing quite some light weight cuz if you did heavy each day you’d be overtraining like a pornstars asshole in a porn shoot :P.

i think the only thing you wouldnt overtrain on is deadlifts and squats, ive never seen anyone overtrain on those lol… then again, ive never seen an olympic athlete actualy workout, so… ;)[/quote]

You have no idea what you’re talking about troll. You’re just taking quotes direction from articles, like that I’ve never seen anyone overtrain on squats and deadlifts one TC said, while I like the guy and respect him, that’s a load of bullshit, but anyway BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!