How's My Progress?

I started Homegrown Muscle Program 25 weeks ago. I began eating clean 20 weeks ago, i.e. eating Power 12 foods entirely

25 weeks ago: 6’3" 175 lbs
now: 6’3" 195 lbs

25 weeks ago: bench - 90 lbs.
now: 150 lbs(3 sets of 5 reps)

25 weeks ago - lat pulldown - 70 lbs
now: 180 lbs(3 sets of 7 reps)

I have longer arms, as I was very scrawny earlier(25 weeks ago).

How is my progress?

Also, here’s my diet:

Breakfast
-8 oz chicken fried in olive oil
-4 pieces canadian bacon
-instant unflavored oatmeal

Snack
-2 oz beef jerky

Lunch
-can of tuna on 3 pieces of 100% whole wheat

Snack
-1/5 cup almonds and 2 bananas

Dinner
-3 hamburgers(George Foreman’s Grill)
or
-2 8 oz filet mignon steaks

with
-1/2 cup brown rice
-frozen packet of spinach

Pre-Workout Shake
(1.5 scoop whey, 1 cup skim milk,
10 blueberries, 1 banana, iced cubes)

Post-Workout/Pre-Bed Shake
(1.5 scoop whey, 1 cup skim milk, 4 tbsp all natural peanut butter, 1/2 cup cottage cheese[no fat])

Its Good dare I say Normal but good. Now keep rolling youll keep getting pretty quick advancement for some time then thing will get slower and slower as you get more advanced Just keep trucking bro.

Phill

Should I start a new program?

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
Should I start a new program?[/quote]

The link doesn’t work.

First, let me say you got my respect for sticking to that Homegrown Muscle for 25 weeks. I almost did that program. But didn’t have the attention span to stick to it for just 8 weeks. I was a newbie at the time. Instead, I just took ideas from it and made my own super program (which was not smart!). HAHA!

The progress is good. You can try to eat more food earlier in the day. It looks like you do the opposite. But if you can’t eat more food in the day due to your schedule it’s ok. I’d say eat more when you can. My guess is that you can still get gains off the diet just because of the fact your a beginner.

Should you start a new program? Are there any more phases left in Homegrown Muscle? It also depends on your goals.

-Kev

[quote]Kevin Haywood wrote:
Should you start a new program? Are there any more phases left in Homegrown Muscle? It also depends on your goals.

-Kev[/quote]

Exactly there is a LOT to be said to seeing programs to completion as well what are your golas the program seems to be working keep it up wiork out HARD, INTENSE, and keep rollin’

Phill