How's My Pre and Post WO Nutrition?

Hi, Sorry if this has been done to death. I have read lots on here, and am confused by the ideas for nutrition. I was just wondering if my nutrition on a workout day is optimal…anything I should add/take away. Any suggestions mighty appreciated.

Breakfast - 1 cup Oatmeal/ 1 scoop ON/1 cup of mixed berries/ 1 tbsp of Olive Oil - Green Tea

Snack - 3 eggs/ 2 whole grain slices of bread / orange

Pre/During workout - 2 scoops waxymaize / 1 scoop of ON

Post Workout - 2 scoops waxymaize / 1 scoop ON / tbsp creatine

60 mins after - 2 cups of rice / 8 oz of salmon / 1 cup of veggies…

What do you guys think? Im not looking to add weight. Im 5’5" about 222lbs. Not fat, but certainly stocky. I’m concerned with my meals leading up to my workout, plus my pre/ post workout meals.

Thanks,

Scott

Anyone, please?

Looks decent, if you wanted to include macronutrient content with actual values of carbs and protein etc. that would help.

Optimum Pro Complex Gainer would be a good option, or their 2:1:1 Recovery drink, or Surge Recovery if you can afford the good stuff.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
Looks decent, if you wanted to include macronutrient content with actual values of carbs and protein etc. that would help.

Optimum Pro Complex Gainer would be a good option, or their 2:1:1 Recovery drink, or Surge Recovery if you can afford the good stuff.[/quote]

Thanks.

Usually my pre/while workout drink is - 80g of waxy maize 25g or Optimum Nutrition protein.
Post workout - 80g waxymaize 50g protein 5g of creatine.

Post-post workout 90g of rice (white) 8-10oz Salmon w mixed veggies

Does this look ok? Are pre-made recovery drinks better? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Looks pretty good, the benefit of a pre-mixed drink is it includes a bunch of other things like BCAA’s, hydrolized proteins, and other good stuff depending on the mix.

Your creatine needs to be taken pre-workout btw.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
Looks pretty good, the benefit of a pre-mixed drink is it includes a bunch of other things like BCAA’s, hydrolized proteins, and other good stuff depending on the mix.

Your creatine needs to be taken pre-workout btw.[/quote]

Thanks again. I never thought of taking it (creatine) pre-workout. Is it optimal to take it pre & post?