How's My Full Body Routine?

easy dudes, I just want to make sure if this routine is ok and that it will keep my body guessing so it wont get use to what Iam doin if you know what i mean, all info welcome but lets keep it to info ye?
Il do workout(1) 3 times a week for 2 weeks and then il change to the next workout.
I am doin a full body routine so i will want to do all of the excersises in the workouts in one session 3 times a week.

WORKOUT 1

Chest: incline dumbell bench press.
Upper and middle back: lat pull down (close grip).
Lower back,Legs: good mornings.
Shoulders: machine shoulder press.
Biceps: incline curl.
Tricep: tricep extension.
il do this for 2 weeks then change to workout 2.

WORKOUT 2

Chest: dumbell fly.
Upper and middle back: dumbell single arm row.
Lower back,Legs: dumbell deadlift.
Shoulder: dumbell upright row.
Biceps: hammer curl.
Tricep: cable tricep push down (bar).
il do this for 2 weeks then change to workout 3.

WORKOUT 3

Chest: cable upright cross over.
Upper and Middle Back: cable high row.
Lower back,Legs: Bulgarian Split-Leg Squat and after il do good mornings.
Shoulder: arnold press.
Biceps: standing ez curl.
Triceps: dumbell single arm.

every excersise i will do 4 sets x 8/10 reps.

Il do workout(1) 3 times a week for 2 weeks and then il change to the next workout.
I am doin a full body routine so i will want to do all of the excersises in the workouts in one session 3 times a week.

if you would suggest to change one for another could you please say which workout its in and which excersise it is and what you would change it for.

cheers

azz

Your concept is good. You could also rotate the 3 exercises every workout if you wanted.

You are splitting Chest, back, legs, shoulders, biceps and triceps.

You would be better to split like this:
Squat
Deadlift
Horizontal Push
Horizontal Press
Vertical Push
Vertical Press

The difference is more leg work and more pulling. Right now you are doing twice as much pushing as pulling. (upright row , although a pull is more like a push).

You can still add arms at the end if you want.

The other thing you may want to look at is your reps scheme. You would do better to rotate the reps frequently. For example assuming you keep to 2 weeks to a workout do medium, light, heavy like 4x8, 3x12, 5x5. You could do the whole workout this way or rotate the exercises 2 of 1 rep, 2 of another, etc.

Stu

the gym i use as only got a 40kg barbell max, i know poo but every think else is sound cant understand it, thats why i cant do squats really, well thats my local gym and i dont get ma licence back till may so till then i cant travel to a gym with bigger barbells.

Do Bulgarian split squats holding dumbbells. 2x40# is enough to work your quads. Any 1 legged squat will work.

ok never seen them before will look it up.
cheers

ye cheers for that.

I would drop the chest flyes and crossovers for a compound exercise. Dips, flat bench, pushups with added weight. if you have the equipment available

am changing my routine to a split one now

[quote]astraturbo wrote:
am changing my routine to a split one now[/quote]

post it.

DAY 1 CHEST BICEPS
DAY 2 QUADS CALVES
DAY 3 REST
DAY 4 BACK TRICEPS
DAY 5 ABS FOREARMS HAMSTRINGS
DAY 6 SHOULDERS TRAPS
DAY 7 REST

[quote]astraturbo wrote:
DAY 1 CHEST BICEPS
DAY 2 QUADS CALVES
DAY 3 REST
DAY 4 BACK TRICEPS
DAY 6 SHOULDERS TRAPS
DAY 7 REST
[/quote]

You would think after people posting routines like this and seeing thme get shut down people would learn.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
astraturbo wrote:
DAY 1 CHEST BICEPS
DAY 2 QUADS CALVES
DAY 3 REST
DAY 4 BACK TRICEPS
DAY 6 SHOULDERS TRAPS
DAY 7 REST

You would think after people posting routines like this and seeing thme get shut down people would learn.[/quote]

what you mean???.

People in this section often in their first ten posts will post about starting a bbodypart split. THey often get a train of posts about th evirtues of upper/lower splits and 3x day a week fullbody routines.

so are you sayin i will change it again next week?