How's My Diet? Following this 3 Weeks

I average 2300 cals a day with 200 grams of protein.

I only drink water, skim milk with my (whey shakes) and sprite zero no sugar carbs or caf.
Proteins

1. salmon 4 ounces
  2. turkey slices and burgers 4 ounces
  3. chicken breast 4 ounces
  4. Whey
    5 fat free yogurt
  5. no yolk eggs
    i grill all on a foreman grill
    carbs
  6. whole wheat bread
  7. fruits apples. bananas, grapes, strawberries
  8. veggies cauliflower, cucumber, broccoli, peas, lettuce
    supplements
    1 glutamine
    2 flax oil pills
    3 hrx
    4 multi vita.

I do eat miracle whip light 1 serving a day at 20 cals and 15 fat cals. Just started HOT-ROX x 3 days ago and can feel it working. Im using the v diet workout program 1 week so far. Walk 2 miles a day and ride stationary bike 20 minutes a day.

I am 6ft 2 260 pounds down 33 in 2 months not trying to get bulky trying to get lean any feedback would be welcomed.

any advice as to what needs to be changed or tweaked to help me lose weight and tone up thanks.

Do you have enough healthy fats in the diet?
Whats the macro split?
When are you having your carbs?

Post a typical days meals along with caloric intake. That helps when asking for advice around here.

cals seem a bit low to me, while 33 lbs is great, that might be a bit too fast IMO. granted, it sounds like you had it to lose, but I would be worried about losing too much LBM.

keep doing what you’re doing or up the calories a little, and up the protein.

today was my rest day so i ate as follows.

8 a.m. HOT ROX
9 a.m.
3 non yolk eggs 100 cals 18 g protein
1 cup fat free yogurt 80 cal 6 g protein
1 cup skim milk 90 cal 8 g protein
3 flax seed oil pills 1000mg each 30 cals
1 glutamine 500 mg
2 multi vitamin 10 cals
total 300 cals 33 g pro
11 a.m.
4 ounce salmon 180 cals 28 g pro
4 ounce chicken breast 130 cals 27 g pro
6 ounces cauliflower broccoli cucumber 64 cals 4 g pro
1 banana 100 cl 1.5 g pro
total 474 cal 61.5 g pro
2:30 p.m.
2 scoops whey 300 cal 50 g pro
1 apple 80 cal 1 g
1 cup skim milk 90 cal 8 g pro
2 flaxseed oil pills 20
total 490 cal 59 g pro
5:30 p.m.
3 slices turkey 60 cal 10 g pro
2 slices whole wheat bread 70 cal 3 g pro
1 apple 80 cal 1 g pro
1 banana 100 cal 1.5 g pro
1/2 tblspoon of light miracle whip 10 cal 7.5 g fat
320 total cals 15.5 g pro
7:45 p.m.
2 scoops whey 300 cal 50 g pro
1 scoop of cleanse rx 82 cal 10 g pro
1 cup skim milk 90 cal 8 g pro
2 flax seed oil pills 20 1000 mg each
1 glutamine pill 500 mg
492 total cal 68 g pro

total cals for day 2076 total g pro 237

180 ounces of water

i Took HOT ROX at 2:30 p.m. also

You may want to move the fruit from the second last meal this being an off day.
Replace the cals with good fat.

I just noticed you took Glutamine even though you didn’t work out? Any specific reason?

Sounds like you’re doing well. Go with whatever you’re doing if its giving results. In the mean time, you may want to read up on articles by John Berardi and Christian Thibaudeau.

[quote]Evil1 wrote:
You may want to move the fruit from the second last meal this being an off day.
Replace the cals with good fat.

I just noticed you took Glutamine even though you didn’t work out? Any specific reason?

Sounds like you’re doing well. Go with whatever you’re doing if its giving results. In the mean time, you may want to read up on articles by John Berardi and Christian Thibaudeau. [/quote]

I took glutamine cause i was sore as hell from circuit training on saturday and doing my chest and back. So i need to cut out most carbs on rest days and replace them with say a couple more ounces of salmon, fish oil or flax seed oil. I did not lose any weight last week but i lost 1/2 in. around my waist and i can feel some pump up in my chest and shoulders.

Remove the milk and replace the yogurt with Greek yogurt if possible. Essentially, cut as much lactose as possible if you are cutting fat. The milk before bed will hurt your results.

it is a general recommendation to keep carbs only at breakfast and during+post workout. That and try to eat as little of processed food as possible. basically, more vegetables less bread. more meat less shakes.