How's My CW Workout Look?

Ive been reading a lot of Chad Waterburys workout, good stuff in there…keeps my real busy at work too =D

The past few months ive been doing a 12,10,8,8,6 rep scheme that worked real well for me. Well now I am trying to find something new. Heres what I got.

Sunday (4x6-8)
Flat BB bench press
Cable straight bar rows
Seated DB shoulder press
Squats
A1 EZ bar curls
A2 Skullcrushers

Wednesday (4x6-8)
Incline DB bench press
Pull-ups
Upright BB rows
Deadlifts
A1 Hammer curls
A2 Dips

Friday (4x6-8)
Same as Monday

TME FOR SOME QUESTIONS!!!

*Does this look like too much?

*Should I make the 3rd day different from the first?

*Should I change my set/rep scheme?

*How long can I get away doing this workout for until my body gets used to it?

I know everyone in the world post their workout routines, so if anyone actually replies to this then thank you!!!

Not for a beginner, even then it looks like too little, 3 total body workouts a week would be better if your still learning form, technique, and building up stamina.

There’s a lot of other stuff you can do.

Depends on what you are going for.

Sounds like your a beginner 3 months I’d want you to change it up and make it more punishing after.

[quote]jeff roy wrote:
Ive been reading a lot of Chad Waterburys workout, good stuff in there…keeps my real busy at work too =D

The past few months ive been doing a 12,10,8,8,6 rep scheme that worked real well for me. Well now I am trying to find something new. Heres what I got.

Sunday (4x6-8)
Flat BB bench press
Cable straight bar rows
Seated DB shoulder press
Squats
A1 EZ bar curls
A2 Skullcrushers

Wednesday (4x6-8)
Incline DB bench press
Pull-ups
Upright BB rows
Deadlifts
A1 Hammer curls
A2 Dips

Friday (4x6-8)
Same as Monday

TME FOR SOME QUESTIONS!!!

I know everyone in the world post their workout routines, so if anyone actually replies to this then thank you!![/quote]

Your workout isn’t working out the lower half of your body enough.

Do some research, pick one that’s already been designed. People here know a hell of a lot about this stuff.

Also, don’t neglect the wheels. It might seem like a good idea now, but you’ll regret it.

It looks like you’re doing CW’s TBT routine, a great choice. When I did it last year I’m pretty sure that the program said to change the exercises up every workout for a week, and do that week twice. I think that worked out really well. I never felt like I was getting used to anything, and I never got bored with what I was doing.

Thanks guys…I started body building about 2 years back, but now I am into MMA and that takes up most of my time: 3 days lifting, 4 days MMA.

I have been doing upper/lower splits lately, and my legs are in pretty good shape. The summer is coming so I wanted something to help make me look good while keeping my strength.

I am going to keep searching different articles until I find something that really interests me. Im a little hesistant to try a lot of CW’s routines mostly because they arnt what I am used to. A lot of the routines dont seem long enough to me either, but maybe this is what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

P.S. If anyone can recommend a workout for me, it is much appreaciate. (I bet your going to say ABBH1 arnt you?)

=D

Check out the Waterbury workout for MMA fighting. Learn to get out of your comfort zone, the unknown is not that scary of a thing. There is not a author on this site that I have ever found to not offer very insightful and helpful knowledge.

That routine looks pretty good.

How is it neglegting his legs?

He’s squating twice a week and dealifting once a week.