Hows My Back Lat Spread

I just wanna know my progress on my lats…

To be honest it looks kinda narrow. You also need to bring up your traps considerably. If you aren’t already doing them, I suggest lots of wide grip chins, heavy rows, heavy deadlifts, and heavy shrugs.

D

Poor.

I don’t know about your progress because i don’t know where you started. But if you once looked anything like eliteballa then you’re doing grand.

Get your tan on son. that way you can see all the awsome upper back muscles.

BTW IMO the front spread is the real test of lats. how far do they ‘wing out’ from your ribs?

-chris

[quote]Dmpro45 wrote:
I just wanna know my progress on my lats…[/quote]

[quote]Dmpro45 wrote:
I just wanna know my progress on my lats…[/quote]

oh lord.

2-post troll.

Don’t try to roll your shoulders forward and bring your hands up a liuttle higher.

It’s hard to tell progress because we don’t have a before shot.

BTW… IM 15… here is another pic…

oooo… heres an old pic

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
To be honest it looks kinda narrow. You also need to bring up your traps considerably. If you aren’t already doing them, I suggest lots of wide grip chins, heavy rows, heavy deadlifts, and heavy shrugs.

D[/quote]

There were traps in that pic?

Too much belly and not enough muscle mass. You have a ways to go kid. Keep at it. Rome wasn’t built in a day. It takes a few years of training hard, good nutrition and proper rest.

Look around here and read whatever you can then internalize it. Some of the best coaches in the business are on this board. Become a sponge.

BTW…I don’t recommend posting carp like this. You are going to get torn to shreds here. Tough crowd.

[quote]gitrpumped wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

There were traps in that pic?[/quote]

Hey, I was trying to be nice.:slight_smile:

Dmpro, like assbuster said take advantage of the info provided here. You currently look like a very lean youngster, but not one carrying an appreciable muscle mass on your frame.

The three things that are most important if your goal is to get muscular are a good compound movement focused lifting program, heavy amounts of nutrient rich calories, and adequate rest for recovery and growth. Again, this is if you want to get big muscular and strong and not just lean.

If you haven’t begun supplementing what I would recommend to you would be a good MRP like the Metabolic Drive Complete, a good post workout recovery drink like Surge, and if you can budget it in Creatine, Flameout, and BCAA’s. Go into the store and read the info articles for these products so that you have a better understanding of the roles they play in your nutrition and growth.

And, finally pick a good workout program from the many offered here. Check out Vroom’s beginners thread for some options.

PM me if you have any additional questions and then in two years repost your pics and blow us all away with some outstanding gains!

D