How's Metabolic Drive?

Has anyone ever used Metabolic Drive? How does it help?
Whats a good supplement to take to help burn fat?

[quote]amerchant7 wrote:
Has anyone ever used Metabolic Drive? How does it help?
Whats a good supplement to take to help burn fat?[/quote]

How does it help? Well, it’s a high quality protein supplement and many people especially those that are out of shape and overweight are very to extremely deficient in getting adequate protein in their diet. When one combines an inactive lifestyle with a diet high in processed carbs and unhealthy fats a loss of muscle and huge gains of fat are what happens as the years go by.

Using a quality protein powder in addition to eating a nutritious whole food diet and exercising combining some type of resistance/weight training with cardio training included results in optimum health, more muscle, and less fat.

I use Metabolic Drive and love the taste and the whey casein blend.

D

Metabolic Drive is a quality protein blend that actually tastes damn good mixed with just water. It helps by allowing you to get in enough protein, especially when you’re pressed for time and can’t make a healthy whole food meal.

I haven’t bothered with any fat burners since the ephedra ban but I’ve heard good things about Biotest’s HOT-ROX.

Thanks for the help

Honestly, it takes like a gourmet desert.

Tastiest Protein powder out there, without a doubt. MIxes in water, oatmeal, cottage cheese, anything. Makes it easy to down if you’re not hungry, and easy to add to anything else to up the cals and prot.

S

I’m going to order some soon, just not sure whether to get Complete or Low Carb.

I use the low carb. If I want to have carbs with a feeding, I’d rather add it in the form of more food. Also, this way you can use the Metabolic Drive with your P+F meals and not worry about carb content.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I use the low carb. If I want to have carbs with a feeding, I’d rather add it in the form of more food. Also, this way you can use the Metabolic Drive with your P+F meals and not worry about carb content.

S
[/quote]

True. Though, a lot of times I find myself using 2/3 or a 1/2 serving of Metabolic Drive Complete and maybe a serving of low-carb Metabolic Drive along with with added carbs. The fat in this amount of Metabolic Drive Complete is pretty low.