How's It Possible to Total 2300 All Natural?

What a shame that at 18 years old I’ll never naturally put 400 lbs on my total. Probably less than that since that’s reserved for genetic freaks and I’m pretty much average. Lol

Maybe if OP spent half the time under the bar as he did crying over people using steroids and thinking it’s impossible to DL over 600 he’d actually be strong

[quote]DanProsser wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
This is what above poster claims is “the most impressive human specimen to ever exist”.

Lolz all day[/quote]
Absolutely. There is no one who was ever possessed of more natural strength. If you can think of someone who was, let me know and I would be happy to educate you on why you’re wrong. Or maybe you were referring to the fact that he carried a lot of fat lol. In that case, why don’t you scroll up and double check the forum that you’re in. (It’s the powerlifting forum in case that was too hard for you). The most impressive physical specimen doesn’t necessarily mean pretty. That is not at all my definition.

He could dunk a basketball at that bodyweight btw.[/quote]

You have to be trolling. This fat ass is massively, massively over-rated.
[/quote]

I hear his Pre-workout is 2 dozen pancakes with one litre Aunt Jemima syrup.

Besides most impressive human specimen ever to walk earth–he also holds title of shortest neck and most eyelid fat of any other human being.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

Besides most impressive human specimen ever to walk earth–he also holds title of shortest neck and most eyelid fat of any other human being.
[/quote]
Are you sure you’re 41 years old rofl

[quote]Wector wrote:
Even if you train 1000 years, you cant deadlift or squat a Titanic.
[/quote]

Just wanted to make sure everyone caught this.

[quote]osu122975 wrote:
Wector - - -

Tyler Butcher of Port Clinton, Ohio has totaled over 2300 in single ply and I would stake my life on the fact he does NO steroids or anything that is banned per WADA.

There are freaks out there. My training partner Nate Matthews has pulled 655 at 230lbs body weight at 53 years of age in competition. Does that mean he’s doing drugs too?

And I would say this - just because you ain’t a freak doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Not everyone who lifts big or does great things is on drugs.

And you obviously don’t know anything about steroids. [/quote]

Your friend really use steroids.

Louie Simmons is also about 50 years old, he admitted he has been using steroids since 20’s…He never cycles off…

His deadlift is 722 Lbs.

Arnold Schwarezenegger was powerlifter before bodybuilding and he was on steroids, his best deadlift was 700 Lbs.

Congragulations your “Freak” friend. He has nearly same deadlift as these 2 guys. " Naturally ". Dont bullshit.

Lots of people in this forum using steroid, and when someone asks about they get angry.

[quote]Reed wrote:

After reviewing this thread I know realize you have at least mild retardation and I will be voluntarily removing my self from this as I try not to knowingly bash the mentally handicapped.[/quote]

You are really dumbass.

Everyone knows Average height guys are better suited for Powerlifting and Bodybuilding. Its due to leverages.

Mr. Olmypia winners are usually Average height.

Eric Spoto ( Current Raw Record Holder in Bench ) - 5 Ft 10.5" 722 Lbs Bench

Dave Neutron Hoff - Current Equipped Total Record Holder - 5 Ft 8" - 3005 Lbs

Tiny Meeker - Current Equipped World Record Bench Press - 5 Ft 9" 1074 Lbs

Andrey Malanichev - Current Raw Squat and Total World Record Holder 5 Ft 10" 2468 Lbs Total

Now get the fuck away…

( I think you are also steroid user and I think thats why you get so angry lol )

Fantastic thread.

All I know is that osu122975 will break all previous barriers of natty lifting in a few years.

Lol I’m not angry in the least I find this hilarious and of course I am a user lol hell I’m probably the most open person on this forum about my use. Doesn’t change the fact that you still suck.

Wector, is your last name Koch by any chance? You sound exactly like a member of the former Cube group on facebook. He too had really random things to say and argue over…some of the dumbest ideas and he would argue them endlessly, with everyone, including gusy who could bench his max squat for reps.

Wector seriously have you ever been to a mental health professional in your country? I’m not saying that as some kind of juvenile insult. I’m saying that because you show an incredible ineptitude for typical social interaction and logical thinking. There’s just something “off” up there, and I think you could really benefit from talking to a doctor who has experience in that area.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Wector wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I remember this guy! That short guy thread was golden.

Wector, everybody in here believes that if a person uses steroids, he will get bigger and stronger.

People disagree about the numbers you threw out as natural limits. A 1600 is definitely NOT the limit for humans without steroids. You may be in the ballpark for guys under 200 lbs, although you’re still low in that regard. Sorry man, too many natural lifters have exceeded this number. It’s a big number, without a doubt, particularly for guys with lower bodyweights, but there are PLENTY of heavyweights who are stronger than this. Without steroids.[/quote]

“For guys under 200 Lbs”, but how much under ?

For average height guy, 200 Lbs %12-15 is already upper limit without steroids.

This gay cant weight more than that even he wants to. If we bulks up to %25-30, he can weight 230-240 Lbs but thats all. If he goes to 308 or SHW he would end like morbidly obese at %50 bodyfat.

I dont think I have ever seen a %50 Bodyfat athlete. Not even in Powerlifting!

If the guy in question is tall, than he can weight 300 Lbs, but than again, since he has taller arms and legs, ( Bad leverage ), still strength numbers would not change.

[/quote]

Dude I’m sorry but your going full fucking retard.[/quote]

Says the guys who can’t even spell properly. Again…it’s YOU’RE*. Why is it so hard for you to grasp something most of us mastered by the age of ten?

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol sounds to me like your just angry that you suck at powerlifting.[/quote]

you’re*

[quote]Reed wrote:

After reviewing this thread I know realize you have at least mild retardation and I will be voluntarily removing my self from this as I try not to knowingly bash the mentally handicapped.[/quote]

And yet his spelling, as someone who clearly doesn’t speak English as a first language, is no worse than yours.

Lol once again ass hole I never once referred too his spelling or sentence structure. I have already told you I could give two fucks to add a comma or apostrophe as I am on my touch screen mobile and don’t feel like switching screens to add it. If it does not auto correct to it I don’t care. If this was a essay or letter I’d take the time to structure a little better but as it is not I don’t. Which once again my laziness on a internet forum has nothing to do with his illogical and completely inaccurate posts. So please go fuck your self once again :wink:

Wector! Why are you still here? I already told you the highest any natural can total is 1328. There is ample scientific evidence to back this up. Anyone totalling higher is injecting gram after gram of test. Run along now, go do some hip thrusts. You’ll get there.

“Who you calling a fat raggedy ann doll in a yoga suit?!?! Come at me brah!!! I am the greatest physical specimen to ever exist!!!”

“Hamburgers!!! This big!!! You think I got this way eating leaf lettuce?!?!”

Greatest specimen to ever exist? I’m pretty sure there were some ancient warriors that could out-strong and out-look Henry. Be precise with your language: “The greatest human specimen that I know of.”

Also, LOL at this thread. Quite amusing.

Hi guys.

Now I realize 1600 lb total for natural is not limit.

I have seen on the internet that , Eric Lilliebridge Jr has raw total of 1945 lbs.

He is 5 Ft 10" and 198 lbs , he did 1950 raw in open competetion , I know that halotest etc. can increase strength without size , so I think lifetime natural max limit is around 1900 lbs.

But still I dont believe 2300 raw total can be done without steroids.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[/quote]
Are you sure you’re 41 years old rofl[/quote]
I’m still wondering this lol