Howdy. New Here, Educating Myself

been a T-Nation member for awhile. been reading the dummies guide, some Bill Roberts stuff and still reading. any links to some good articles not mentioned. no stats yet. not ready and i really haven’t even made up my mind yet. just educating myself. still have homework to do…thanks.

i do have goals though

1)strength endurance
2)more fat loss than muscle growth (i know the get your diet down pat and cardio stuff. i’m still doing my homework and working on it)
3)maximul strength whitout getting huge.

my goal is not to be a bb, but for athletic purposes.

middle aged male.

anyways. just getting my face out there and hoping to not be a troll and ask stupid questions…

thanks.

Right on man. This stuff is interesting to say the least. :wink:

Welcome.

DG

Good intro - at least you GAVE one! lol

Keep reading and any questions you might have, try here… it cant hurt :wink:

Brook

I have a number of articles and Q&A’s on the Mesomorphosis site that I would recommend.

right on guys. yeah mr. roberts i’m working my way through your articles. i appreaciate the knowledge…thanks. i’ll keep reading and reading, lol.

Yeah - I have learned more than I can tell you from JUST Bill Roberts articles on MesoRX site actually.

He is a Lej!

[quote]T_Driver wrote:
2)more fat loss than muscle growth (i know the get your diet down pat and cardio stuff. i’m still doing my homework and working on it)
middle aged male…hoping to not be a troll…[/quote]

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
T_Driver wrote:
middle aged male…hoping to not be a troll

[/quote]

Cynical.

if anything i said was troll like i’m sure i’ll figure that out with research. not like i’m popping on here asking where to score or asking how to use it. i’m just wanting to learn. i’ve come an extremely long way since i started working out and eating right. not always 100% and have had set backs but i’ve worked my ass off and it’s getting pretty freakin’ hard to better my physique.

before i even woulde’ve thought of clicking the steroid tab to read anything about the gear i’ve spent a bazillion hours reading up on excersize and nutrition and implementing it. anyways, i understand your cynisizm, but i’ll prove to make a very educated decision one way or the other and i do appreciate the possitive encouragement and the welcoming. thanks everyone.