How'd You Hear About T-Nation?

I picked up an actual copy of Testosterone’s print magazine at a Borders Bookstore. I read it and fell in love.

A guy at a gym mentionned it to me. I started coming here before that Montana guy showed up so I don’t remember the year…

i dont know how i got here, but you can never leave.

one of us one of us one of us one of us.

I saw a link to the “Beast Mutated” article and was shocked at the transformation. Then I decided to read some other articles and was impressed.

I used to get the magazine at Wal-Mart quite a while ago and then it stopped showing up on the shelves. So, I searched the Web and found the site many moons ago.

An old Men’s Health issue(that I stole from a classroom no less) had a short thing about Louie Simmons. I read his site, moved onto Dave Tate’s and through his articles for T-Nation began to explore the rest of the site.

Started reading Muscle Media 2K back in 95-96, stopped when it turned into lame ass Muscle Media.

Still did searches for Duchaine and Poliquin and TC however, found this place when it was T-Mag.

I lurked for a time and finally got a ID so I could buy some shit.

Was searching for a good deal on HOT-ROX earlier this year, found the link to this site on Google, ta-da!

A friend of mine used to go to these seminars for training put on by Poliquin and King, and had all kinds of cool ideas about tempo and loading parameters.

I nagged him about where he got this stuff and he turned me on to this site.

Like some others here I was looking for Duchaine, Poliquin and mostly TC after the “ahem” collapse of MM2K. I found a link to them through another website. I won’t mention it but it started with a “Q”. So after reading what was online issue 50 or so I was hooked.

It took me a few days of reading before I realized testosterone.net could be accessed w/out having to go through the other site first.

Anybody else really miss coming home Friday nights hoping Tim had a new BTS? I wish someone here would pick up that thread…

I expressed a wish to be a bruce lee, ripped guy with abs on a forum as a teenager. Refused to touch weights. Then the resident “i lift weights and am huge” guy converted me to the idea of weights. Slowly. Mainly HIT, training to failure. Then he linked me here (go figure)… Then it was simply a matter of lurking for years and only occasionally going through phases of working out.

Until, now i just can’t seem to get out. I took up training to justify reading here. :wink:

I started out with a forum that came with an e-book about nutrition, written by Will Brink.

On the forum, one of the regulars, erp7e, mentioned this site and elitefts.

I’ve been hooked ever since.

One of my roomates actually sent me a link to that Dave Tate article “27 Reasons to Be Big” or somesuch because he thought it was funny. Little did he know I would love it and instantly become hooked to T-mag.

I was told about the Sex forum and the pics of hardbody women by my then lifting partner. Figures, huh?

Googled for ‘hamstring pain’ and found articles on here for lower-crossed syndrome. Read some more articles and I was hooked. I do miss the Friday updates however…

I was hanging around the Men’s Health forums and luckily for only a little bit before I saw a post with a link to this site. THANK GOD I looked at it! Never been back to Men’s Health since.

[quote]pookie wrote:
I was looking for a site with good training articles and an engaging forum community.

I ended up here instead.
[/quote]

Haha very nice :). I stumbled upon this place from martialartsplanet.com lol… of all the places…(they actually spoke very highly of it!)

Link from BB.com forums. I’m glad I escaped with my sanity.

[quote]pookie wrote:
I was looking for a site with good training articles and an engaging forum community.

I ended up here instead.
[/quote]

hilarious!

[quote]DPH wrote:
pookie wrote:

I ended up here instead.

hilarious![/quote]

HAHAHA