How Young Is Too Young...

…to take HOT-ROX? Im 16 now, but when I start my cutting phase I’ll be a month away from 17. I know diet comes first, but I was hoping I’d bve able to use HOT-ROX to help speed up the fat burning process, and I hear this stuff actually works.

I would think it wouldnt be too bad because I’ve never read anything about it messing with horomone levels, which I clearly dont want to do at 16. I may be totally wrong though.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
…to take HOT-ROX? Im 16 now, but when I start my cutting phase I’ll be a month away from 17. I know diet comes first, but I was hoping I’d bve able to use HOT-ROX to help speed up the fat burning process, and I hear this stuff actually works.

I would think it wouldnt be too bad because I’ve never read anything about it messing with horomone levels, which I clearly dont want to do at 16. I may be totally wrong though. [/quote]

If you’re under the age of 18, HOT-ROX should most certainly not be used. No exceptions.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I would think it wouldnt be too bad because I’ve never read anything about it messing with horomone levels, which I clearly dont want to do at 16. I may be totally wrong though. [/quote]

Surely anything you ingest externally will have an impact on homeostasis. You are still young, there’s no need to rush things. Just use your natural hormones and kick butt.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I would think it wouldnt be too bad because I’ve never read anything about it messing with horomone levels[/quote]

At your age, EVERYTHING messes with hormone levels.

To be safe, I’d steer clear of most supplements (anything other than the food and vitamin variety) into the mid-twenties. Some people say wait until you’re eighteen, but the hormone storm keeps raging well beyond that… usually until you’re about 22. I’d wait a bit longer, myself.

Of course, this is age speaking, and when I was your age I was drinking and smoking and otherwise ingesting pretty much anything that crossed my path. I’d say the truth is somewhere in the middle… but it’s probably a little closer to “famous potatoes”.