How You Dress in America

Is it true that if your wearing a T-shirt with sleeves that are shorter than middle of your upper arms, that pretty much means you’re a gay prostitute?

[quote]Thunderrage wrote:
Is it true that if your wearing a T-shirt with sleeves that are shorter than middle of your upper arms, that pretty much means you’re a gay prostitute?

[/quote]

It doesnt mean that… but it should.

You mean Baby Ts?

I saw a dude wearing one once

His partner had on a wifebeater that was tied up in the front

I saw them at the mall

I quit my job that day

[/quote]

who wears sleeves? They went out in the 80s.

Yeah for sleeves it’s mid-tricep or tear those MFers off. Or work the streets.

That explains why all those dudes were asking me “how much?”. And I thought they wanted to know how much I bench.

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
That explains why all those dudes were asking me “how much?”. And I thought they wanted to know how much I bench.[/quote]

So when you told them 135, they thought they had a chance…

Zing!

Prostitute?

No

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Prostitute?

No[/quote]

Wait was OP speaking literally? I thought that was just jokingly referring to the fact that it’s extremely fruity.

[/quote]

Yes.

In America it’s also true that if your hands are bigger than your face, you’ve got cancer.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

Yes.

In America it’s also true that if your hands are bigger than your face, you’ve got cancer.[/quote]

I always thought that meant you were retarded…

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

Yes.

In America it’s also true that if your hands are bigger than your face, you’ve got cancer.[/quote]

I always thought that meant you were retarded…[/quote]

Nah bro. U kno what they say about guyz in America with big hands tho…

No offense americanos, but I have noticed when the US navy boys visit my town, that there dress sense is bit ordinary. Baggy jeans, ordinary collar polo shirt, and baseball cap… seems to be all that the sailors wear.

Is this a sailor thing, or an US thing? I have yet to visit the US, but Im thinking about making an appearance in the next 12 months.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
No offense americanos, but I have noticed when the US navy boys visit my town, that there dress sense is bit ordinary. Baggy jeans, ordinary collar polo shirt, and baseball cap… seems to be all that the sailors wear.

Is this a sailor thing, or an US thing? I have yet to visit the US, but Im thinking about making an appearance in the next 12 months.

tweet[/quote]

We have a strict no tweeting policy here. And yes we dress very plainly, no feather boa’s or banana hammocks.

Dress like this.

Also…we now have a member called Anus Bleach. Fuck.

Well, come to think of it, I’m named after balls. But that’s where testosterone comes from!

I’m finding it difficult to fathom the thought process that lead to this thread. I mean, did you struggle into a shirt and think to yourself “Oh noes! Now I look like an American gay male prostitute! Or do I? Maybe I should go to a ‘bodybuilding’ forum and ask the general consensus there…”

Most Americans dress like this…

Canadians are fairly similar, but we have full tails on our suits, as well as a bow-tie

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
That explains why all those dudes were asking me “how much?”. And I thought they wanted to know how much I bench.[/quote]

So when you told them 135, they thought they had a chance…

Zing![/quote]

that is one sweet avatar. im in love.

^^ HOLD IT! THAT’S ONLY GOOD IN VEGAS (AKA: Las Vegas) BETWEEN THE EARTH YEARS 1963 TO 1978!