T Nation

How You Can Tell Someone at the Gym Has Kids

I was getting my gear ready in the locker room before today's workout. I guess I've been eating Toy Story fruit snacks and leaving the wrappers in my gym bag. I shoulda took a pic. It looked funny with my belt in there and other hardcore stuff.

Anyone else have this problem?

No,
but in a related story I used to have T-shirt with The Nanny on it (Fran Drescher) I used to wear only while lifting.

wow your sick dude !

I'm pretty sure neither Extremepain or I have a sick dude.

I lol'd.

i didnt get it

You didn't get it? I still don't know what you think my (or Extremepain's) non-existent sick dude did.

oh thats funny you are making fun of my spelling !!!

like the difference beetween you're and your !!

i c what u did thar !

technically it's not your spelling that was the problem. You spelled "your" correctly, your grammar however is what he was referrencing. It's ok blunt, my 5 year old niece has the same problem. :wink:

polo

spelling grammer pronounciation..

3 areas nearly everybody could use an upgrade.

Honestly, it's OK since I'm guessing that English is your second language.

I've been living in Taiwan for 8 years and I can barely keep up with a 4 year-old in Chinese conversation.

^fuck you and your bulletproof logic :slight_smile:

taiwan must be exiting..

just moved there because of interest or what ?

I'm going to go ahead and give this thread hijack a 7.3 out of 10. Not epic, but smooth and very well executed.

Too early?

I'm teaching English here. I wouldn't call it exciting, as I don't live the young life like some here...drinking beer every day, waking up at three in the afternoon with a new girl most days. Fuckers.

if thats a teachers life in taiwan id be happy to teach danish there !

Fixed.

Leave it to PMPM to spell check everyones posts...