How Would You Proceed...

I had a client in your situation when I fisrt started training. He was my first and it confused the hell outta me deciding on what to do for him.

I chose to drop his weight to around 180 (like you should) by doing mostly eliptical work, standing core training, and high rep o-lifts mainly clean and press

his body changed dramatically and by the time he reached 185 he was rock solid. at that point he was light enough to where he could sprint and speed rope with no problem. So i SWITCHED OUT THE CORE STUFF FOR SPRINTS AND ROPING FOR TUES AND THURSDAY. and got him on a tradtional mon/wed/fri split

I think this could benefit you since youre not a bber and you just want to change your body

I’ll PM you the program from his file If you want

Your Immortal
Count Rockula

If your asking whether having extra weight from muscle or extra weight from fat will effect the pain in your knee, weight is weight. I am not talking about body comp, but scale weight is scale weight. So you may be better off trying to lean out and then re-evaluate your situation.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I had a client in your situation when I fisrt started training. He was my first and it confused the hell outta me deciding on what to do for him.

I chose to drop his weight to around 180 (like you should) by doing mostly eliptical work, standing core training, and high rep o-lifts mainly clean and press

his body changed dramatically and by the time he reached 185 he was rock solid. at that point he was light enough to where he could sprint and speed rope with no problem. So i SWITCHED OUT THE CORE STUFF FOR SPRINTS AND ROPING FOR TUES AND THURSDAY. and got him on a tradtional mon/wed/fri split

I think this could benefit you since youre not a bber and you just want to change your body

I’ll PM you the program from his file If you want

Your Immortal
Count Rockula[/quote]

Thanks Ct. Rockula I would really appreciate that!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and incite.

When speaking with my doctor he really had no problems with lifting weights, he actually advised it. He just suggested I don’t do high impact stuff (like running) to often.