How Would You Like To Go?

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
neelydan decided to do his buddy a favour and suit up for his D division hockey club…now, you see, in D division, you get all sorts of characters…you get a sprinkling of guys who can play the game, you get young guys who can’t, you get the 40+ power drinking wife escapers who don’t really care whether they can or not, and you get the truly dangerously out of shape types who don’t realize what a workout skating for 45 minutes with 3 subs really is

christ on a cracker that was a long sentence

now then…tuesday night was D night, and after sniping YET ANOTHER goal (near the keeper’s chin when it was 6-1, of course, cause that’s how neelydan rolls), one of the aforementioned out of shapers was coasting backwards…eyes rolled up…back he went, crashing to the ice like a bag of hammers. he died on the spot.

so…you know…not like that.
[/quote]

lol. I taught there was only C division–I used to play in that when I was young–. Now there is only B A CC (not always) BB AA then you go into major league or you stop

An aneurysm during sex

Tire in the face.

“In a blaze of glory…with bon jovi’s “blaze of glory” playing…”

-Danny McBride

While getting a bumpkin in Vegas…Nice!!!

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Tire in the face.[/quote]

What are you doing putting your face near tires!?!?!?

Long after all those who have pissed me off! Well I guess I’ll never die!

setting the deadlift world record

fighting a grizzly bear. I think I could win!!

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather… not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

^^ epic

wrastlin a turkey

heroin overdose