How Would You Kill Vegita?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Lastly, I’d slit his fucking throat, but very, very slowly. What else did you expect? Oh yeah, and a little ass-to-mouth action for him too, strictly to satisfy my own needs.[/quote]

Not to get all technical geek like, but when you do the atm, is that from the standard entry, outside of the body inward, or are you going inside out from the flesh wounds?

[/quote]

I apologize for not clarifying the order of the ass-to-mouth vs throat-slitting and for being too general as to the nature of the ass-to-mouth activity. What I plan on doing is going from the ass (standard entry; from outside to in) and then using any and all open wounds to wipe his shit off my cock (it’s gay to keep the shit on there, and unhealthy as well). This would immediately begin to foster all sorts of diseases/infections in the wounds.

So first I’d go ass-to-fresh wounds. I’d let this go on for a couple of weeks, then I would again put my cock inside of his asshole (standard entry again) and then pull it out and put into his mouth. But I’d put in his mouth via a gaping wound in his cheek rather than from the standard point of facial entry. I suppose it would behoove me to remove all of his teeth first so he isn’t tempted to try and bite my dick off (the possibility of which is strangely causing me to become aroused right now).

And THEN I’d slit his fucking throat. Slitting the fucking throat should ALWAYS be the last act. No wait, never mind. I’d still slit his fucking throat, but then I would continue to go ass-to-mouth (standard points of entry on both ends) but I’d go from his ass to his MOM’s mouth! What a fucking dude!

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Mettahl wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Theres something inside me
Its, it’s coming out

As it pounds down on your forehead

Steaming slop, splattered all over me

At one with my sixth sense, I feel free

[/quote]

What are you REALLY talking about doing to him?[/quote]

sex
[/quote]

Sounded to me like you were going to tie him up and jack off on his forehead. Which would be hilarious, by the way.[/quote]

Why give Vegita any pleasure?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Lastly, I’d slit his fucking throat, but very, very slowly. What else did you expect? Oh yeah, and a little ass-to-mouth action for him too, strictly to satisfy my own needs.[/quote]

Not to get all technical geek like, but when you do the atm, is that from the standard entry, outside of the body inward, or are you going inside out from the flesh wounds?

[/quote]

I apologize for not clarifying the order of the ass-to-mouth vs throat-slitting and for being too general as to the nature of the ass-to-mouth activity. What I plan on doing is going from the ass (standard entry; from outside to in) and then using any and all open wounds to wipe his shit off my cock (it’s gay to keep the shit on there, and unhealthy as well). This would immediately begin to foster all sorts of diseases/infections in the wounds.

So first I’d go ass-to-fresh wounds. I’d let this go on for a couple of weeks, then I would again put my cock inside of his asshole (standard entry again) and then pull it out and put into his mouth. But I’d put in his mouth via a gaping wound in his cheek rather than from the standard point of facial entry. I suppose it would behoove me to remove all of his teeth first so he isn’t tempted to try and bite my dick off (the possibility of which is strangely causing me to become aroused right now).

And THEN I’d slit his fucking throat. Slitting the fucking throat should ALWAYS be the last act. No wait, never mind. I’d still slit his fucking throat, but then I would continue to go ass-to-mouth (standard points of entry on both ends) but I’d go from his ass to his MOM’s mouth! What a fucking dude![/quote]

I gotta know, are you using any preservatives like formaldehyde?

Cause this is the internet, and if I sense even an inkling of impropriety, I’m going to punch you right in the face.

Got it? RIGHT IN THE FACE!

(ah, sorry. too much caffeine)

Also, the answer is in the library with a pipe.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

VEGITA!!!

WHERE ARE YOU?

I’d use an eraser to eliminate the drawings. If it’s laminated, I’ll burn it.

I hear he likes pancakes:

Vegetas reaction to this thread:

and his training advice:

What it’s like inside his head:

Kamehameha wave

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]

And THEN I’d slit his fucking throat. Slitting the fucking throat should ALWAYS be the last act. No wait, never mind. I’d still slit his fucking throat, but then I would continue to go ass-to-mouth (standard points of entry on both ends) but I’d go from his ass to his MOM’s mouth! What a fucking dude![/quote]

I gotta know, are you using any preservatives like formaldehyde?

Cause this is the internet, and if I sense even an inkling of impropriety, I’m going to punch you right in the face.

Got it? RIGHT IN THE FACE!

(ah, sorry. too much caffeine)

[/quote]

I only use formaldehyde as an anal lubricant. And please don’t tease me with your threats to punch me RIGHT IN THE FACE! It’s turning me on and I don’t like the way this realization makes me feel about myself.

You guys are fucking disgusting. This entire thread is making me nauseous.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:

[quote]Seego wrote:
Get him to realize the futility of fighting Majin Buu so he self destructs and dies and in an unsuccessful attempt to take Buu out.
Solid plan imo >> <<[/quote]

Seego who is that in your avi and where can i get one[/quote]

Ewa Sonnet

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I only use formaldehyde as an anal lubricant. And please don’t tease me with your threats to punch me RIGHT IN THE FACE! It’s turning me on and I don’t like the way this realization makes me feel about myself.[/quote]

Yeah, you really seem to know what you’re doing with this stuff.

Sorry I went all Limp Bizkit on you. That was uncalled for.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I only use formaldehyde as an anal lubricant. And please don’t tease me with your threats to punch me RIGHT IN THE FACE! It’s turning me on and I don’t like the way this realization makes me feel about myself.[/quote]

[/quote]

No worries. I always keep a bunch of formaldehyde around. I went through a dark phase in my life where I was obsessed with having sex with women ravaged by leprosy. I began to use formaldehyde to bottle and preserve the parts of them that fell off during lovemaking in the hopes that one day I would have enough body parts to create my own woman.

I would gather all the energy from this forum and make a T-Nation spirit bomb. It takes a long ass time though.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
I would gather all the energy from this forum and make a T-Nation spirit bomb. It takes a long ass time though.[/quote]

A spirit bomb? A fucking SPIRIT bomb?! Oh God, when will it stop?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]

No worries. I always keep a bunch of formaldehyde around. I went through a dark phase in my life where I was obsessed with having sex with women ravaged by leprosy. I began to use formaldehyde to bottle and preserve the parts of them that fell off during lovemaking in the hopes that one day I would have enough body parts to create my own woman.[/quote]

…or you can just ask a whole female and won’t have to make your own woman… Dr. Frankenstein.

Sorry, just had to comment on your humor… I’m praying that it’s just humor.

I would poison him with unobtainium.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]

No worries. I always keep a bunch of formaldehyde around. I went through a dark phase in my life where I was obsessed with having sex with women ravaged by leprosy. I began to use formaldehyde to bottle and preserve the parts of them that fell off during lovemaking in the hopes that one day I would have enough body parts to create my own woman.[/quote]

…or you can just ask a whole female and won’t have to make your own woman… Dr. Frankenstein.

Sorry, just had to comment on your humor… I’m praying that it’s just humor.
[/quote]

I have asked whole females, and with a stunning success rate. That’s how I’ve been able to collect so many parts so far.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
I would poison him with unobtainium.[/quote]

But that’s… unattainable!

Nikki, babydoll, we’re murdering in here. Close your eyes I’ll be done in a lil bit.