How Would You Have Reacted?

As the bystander to this:

called Professor X for backup

fuck that, that’s a big dude LOL

There was a HUGE thread about this video a while back.

Know what’s sad? There are a lot of idiots out there who still believe in strict gun control. Hell even tasers are illegal in some states.

A good taser could have fucked up fatty real good.

Oh, man. I was feeling really pissed off, but when i saw the 300 pound black man, my penis retracted into my pelvis. I would have done nothing, he probably would have caved my head in.

It looks like most of the people there just couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

Honestly, though, who knows if the dude is packing or not. Faced with that possiblity - just Call 911 and let the pros take care of it. I think that is the least we should expect of people.

bunch of fucking pussies. Plenty of things around you could use to “disable” him while help arrives.

I would have boxed the shit out of him. I may have gotten my ass beat, but I’ve trained with bigger, better guys.

And for the love of God, there are 20 guys standing there. MOBILIZE ASSHOLES! Hold him down till the cops show up. Christ.

bystanders are pussys.

I’m 6’2" 290. I would have taken his ass out. That’s why we train to slay the dragon.

i believe alot of people agreed in another thread, they were training for the metaphorical wolf? well its obvious that guy on the phone didnt so anything wrong and didnt deserve that, if i was there with atleast one other person we probably would have stepped in.(i’m not that big 6’2 about 230) but then again its easy to say what you would have done after the fact

Glad that motherfucker went straight to jail.

Jesus. Every man in that room should be ashamed. They easily could have taken down the black guy if they had the nerve.

This is why I never go anywhere without a knife. After the first time I wished I had one, I never made the mistake of not having one again. It’s one of the main reasons I am into bodybuilding too.

I know some might think it’s best to just take the beating and not fight back, as the guy will end up in jail anyways, but beatings are something to take seriously. I’ve seen people with permanent damage from just one confrontation.

He should not have looked down at his cell phone. You do not break eye contact in that situation.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
This is why I never go anywhere without a knife. After the first time I wished I had one, I never made the mistake of not having one again.[/quote]

Do tell…

Cell phone man clearly should have arm-barred that big bastard. Thats why I practice MMA.

[quote]oneils wrote:
Honestly, though, who knows if the dude is packing or not. Faced with that possiblity - just Call 911 and let the pros take care of it. I think that is the least we should expect of people. [/quote]

The problem with cops is that they’re real good at cleaning a mess up, and not so hot at preventing the mess in the first place.

[quote]Kensei wrote:
\And for the love of God, there are 20 guys standing there. MOBILIZE ASSHOLES! Hold him down till the cops show up. Christ.[/quote]

People are actually less likely to do something when there are a bunch of people around; they all tend to assume that someone else will step up.

[quote]thomas.galvin wrote:
Kensei wrote:
\And for the love of God, there are 20 guys standing there. MOBILIZE ASSHOLES! Hold him down till the cops show up. Christ.

People are actually less likely to do something when there are a bunch of people around; they all tend to assume that someone else will step up.[/quote]

Yup, did you happen to read “The Psychology of Influence”?