How Would This Supp. Plan Work Out?

now with 2 new jobs, i can afford to get supplements. I’m considering getting 2 bottles of HOT-ROX Extreme and 3 bottles of the original TRIBEX tribulus, blue kind. Standing at 5’10" 180 lbs, I still want to bulk, but at the same time maybe shed some of the fat.

Would taking the max dose for these 2 supplements for 2 months do something good for me assuming i’m on a good diet and lifting routine like westside?

Supplements aren’t magic man. LIft heavy and hard and eat right. I fell into the trap of thinking this supplement with get me jacked/ripped but they fell short. Don’t get me wrong Biotest supplements work, but focus on eating right more than spending a ton of money on supplements.
Peace

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
now with 2 new jobs, i can afford to get supplements. I’m considering getting 2 bottles of HOT-ROX Extreme and 3 bottles of the original TRIBEX tribulus, blue kind. Standing at 5’10" 180 lbs, I still want to bulk, but at the same time maybe shed some of the fat.

Would taking the max dose for these 2 supplements for 2 months do something good for me assuming i’m on a good diet and lifting routine like westside?[/quote]

Yes both of those listed will assist you in your pursuit. The issue I see is saying you want to bulk and shed fat at the same time. How do you expect to accomplish this? Are you an extreme beginner, because that’s about the only type of person capable of doing this.

Also- to the other poster. Yes most people realize that a good diet and training are required first, which is why the poster indicated so. Save your lecturing for someone that appears more noobish.

[quote]lifter85 wrote:

Would taking the max dose for these 2 supplements for 2 months do something good for me assuming i’m on a good diet and lifting routine like westside?[/quote]

If you indeed have a good diet plan high in protein, good carbs and healthy fats and it’s attached to a lifting program that you hit with high intensity, then yes, I think they will help you. A lot of people are going to get on here and rail against using supplements (I think it’s en vogue at this time), but if you have the aforementioned areas covered then supplements high in quality such as Biotest supps will give you an added edge. Also, HOT-ROX Extreme is pretty damn anabolic and attached to the test boosting effect of TRIBEX, I think you are good to go!

Good luck,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
<<>>
[/quote]

This statement is exactly correct. The trouble is, have you seen some of these threads started by guys who could practically finance a new Hummer with what they’re spending on supps, but they’re living on food that wouldn’t nourish a 13 year old gymnastics student?

Usually that’s where you find posts urging somebody to rethink the way they’re doing everything before buying a bunch of supplements that they will soon declare to be shit because they didn’t get the results they thought they would. All the while it’s been their ill designed/executed routine and poor overall nutrition or both that were the problem.

On a related note, if I were a Biotest partner I’d rather have a guy use my products under circumstances that will more likely make him a long term user than sell him 300 bucks worth of stuff once that he doesn’t know how to use.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Dedicated wrote:
<<>>

This statement is exactly correct. The trouble is, have you seen some of these threads started by guys who could practically finance a new Hummer with what they’re spending on supps, but they’re living on food that wouldn’t nourish a 13 year old gymnastics student?

Usually that’s where you find posts urging somebody to rethink the way they’re doing everything before buying a bunch of supplements that they will soon declare to be shit because they didn’t get the results they thought they would. All the while it’s been their ill designed/executed routine and poor overall nutrition or both that were the problem.

On a related note, if I were a Biotest partner I’d rather have a guy use my products under circumstances that will more likely make him a long term user than sell him 300 bucks worth of stuff once that he doesn’t know how to use.[/quote]

I hear you and agree with your message. I personally will point that out to someone who is obviously lacking in knowledge or education in these areas. However, this fellow seems to be on the right track yet, invariably you have those who will post don’t ever use supps under any circumstances their a waste of money. This simply isn’t true and that was the point of my post.

Take care,

D

so with 12 weeks worth of usage for TRIBEX the blue pill and HOT-ROX extreme, on a high calorie diet say 4500-5000 calories a day, standing already at 5’10" 180 lbs and probably 14% bodyfat max, what kind of gains can i expect to see over that 12 week period? Is 190 lbs as lean if not leaner possible in the 12 weeks?

i heard the studies on TRIBEX saying people can expect around a 5 lb muscle increase in just like 5-6 weeks, and Tim Patterson i think on the HOT-ROX thread said one could possibly lose 5 lbs of fat in 1-2 weeks on HOT-ROX extreme. So could 190 at the same or less bodyfat be possible in 12 weeks, or less?

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
so with 12 weeks worth of usage for TRIBEX the blue pill and HOT-ROX extreme, on a high calorie diet say 4500-5000 calories a day, standing already at 5’10" 180 lbs and probably 14% bodyfat max, what kind of gains can i expect to see over that 12 week period? Is 190 lbs as lean if not leaner possible in the 12 weeks?

i heard the studies on TRIBEX saying people can expect around a 5 lb muscle increase in just like 5-6 weeks, and Tim Patterson i think on the HOT-ROX thread said one could possibly lose 5 lbs of fat in 1-2 weeks on HOT-ROX extreme. So could 190 at the same or less bodyfat be possible in 12 weeks, or less?[/quote]

Theoretically speaking - yes

Genetically speaking - only you know.

Oh and that 5lb claim for HOT-ROX was not based on eating 5000 cals a day. It was during a strict cutting phase.