How would a Pro Bodybuilder do in MMA?

ronnie, or anyone else, would get destroyed, period…Rickson is retired now, but for about the entire decade of the eighties, he was, without question, the toughest human being walking on the planet. Bar none, nobody even close. He is built exactly like Tyler from fight club, but an absolute animal…Yea that guy he beat, zulu, was a friggen nutt case, a 250 lb solid muscle black dude, that looked jacked up on something other than flinstone vitamins. I seen another fight of his on a beach with a streetfighter named hugo in brazil, he beat that dude senseless too. This rickson guy has like a hundred stories of whippin ass. He wasn’t like other wuss martial artists-he was a true t-man -he was a huge steak eater in a family of vegetarians, he was also into lifting weights while the other martial artists laughed at him…I hear he used to swim upstream rapid rivers for fun, do pullups off hotel balconies, ducktape poles and beat the crap out of them, fight like 5, six people in a row, one after the next, train for 8 hours straight, all kinds of insane stuff…Im pretty sure he doesn’t fight anymore-he is like 43 now? Plus everyone has his style downpat. Too bad about getting old, he was a once in a lifetime athlete. I nearly laughed when SI did there top 50 athletes of all time. Little do the media know, Rickson was the greatest athlete of the entire 20th century, bar none, Jordan or Ali didn’t even come close…The sad thing is, his son, who looked like he was gonna follow in his footsteps, was trajically killed in a bike accident a year or so ago, wasn’t wearing a helmet I think, he was 19 or 20…