How Will Your Training Evolve With Age?

I will probably pick climbing and mountain biking back up. Maybe not as intensely as when I was in my early twenties and teens, but still get out there in the elements. Maybe even something else? Who knows. I have always floated around with many interests anyway.

Also, for me, during this whole lifting thing, just trying to pay attention to my body and not ruin it in the long run. I understand the miles add up, but I feel like it is possible to be moving fairly well in late ages too. Staying active and just simply being mobile becoming more and more important as you approach a greater age. However, I think to some degree, I will never leave the weight room and will always have some type of connection with it for sure. I love this video of Ivan Abadjiev throwing up a snatch at 80 years of age.

as far as powerlifting goes if you compete maybe “is” their will be age classes you can compete with other old busted people
just watched a strong man contest on video odd haugen competed ,i think he is in his sixties